Online streaming services are now part of our lives, whether it’s video or music. However, this type of service like Spotify has some limitations on the PC, such as recording songs for offline listening and their use on devices that are not connected to the internet.
But do you know that there is a way to select your favorite songs on Spotify and convert them to MP3 while maintaining high quality so you can listen to them on other offline devices?
Spotify musical streaming
Spotify’s streaming service is a music, podcast and streaming video service that was officially launched on October 7, 2008. It is the most popular and used streaming service in the world.
Currently, Spotify offers a free offer but with advertising or limitations on the full use of features. Additional features, such as improving broadcast quality and downloading music on smartphones, are available for paid subscriptions.
How to convert Spotify music to MP3?
Many of you ask this question, even those who pay a Spotify premium package but need, for one reason or another, to listen to their favorite music on a device that does not have access to the Spotify service or even the internet. .
In addition, if Spotify songs are DRM protected, there is a DRM removal tool . If there are several solutions for this, here is one that really works.
Tuneskit Spotify Music Converter
Among the various solutions available on the web, Tuneskit Spotify Music Converter is the tool that has been the most effective in terms of results, conversion time and quality of the resulting MP3 file.
First of all you have to download and install the Tuneskit Spotify Music Converter software , which is available for both Windows computers and Macs, but also install Spotify on your PC.
Once the software is started, we discover a simple interface with some configuration options if needed for:
• select the language (the software is available in French);
• choose whether or not to enable software updates;
• select an option once the conversion has been completed;
• choose the conversion quality of the final MP3;
• and finally choose the name of the song converted to MP3 (up to 320 kbps)
• To finish with the settings of Tuneskit Spotify Music Converter, at the bottom of the main window of the software, you can select the folder where you want to save the converted files and see the list of converted songs.
• Convert Spotify music to MP3
• Once all configuration actions have been chosen, let’s move on to conversion.
• Once you start Tuneskit Spotify Music Converter, the Spotify application also opens in the background. So go to Spotify to choose your favorite music and drag it into the main window of Tuneskit Spotify Music Converter.
• Selected and dragged songs will remain in the main window until you press the CONVERT button. Then you only have to wait until the software finishes converting the music.
Simple and effective, Tuneskit Spotify Music Converter provides easy-to-use software for converting Spotify music to MP3 with great value for money.
The program is easy to use, even if you have never used a similar program before, thanks to the instructions that guide you through its use.
The software is regularly updated to bring new features. Although the software is paying ($ 29.99) to take advantage of all features, a limited trial version is available for testing.