Nowadays, memory cards are widely used to extend the storage of a device. Most of the time, we use memory cards as external storage for our phones, tablets, digital cameras and other modern devices. Unfortunately, many people suffer from an unexpected loss of their data from a memory card.
How To Recover Deleted Videos From SD Card
For example, you may have also lost important videos from an SD card. Although the situation is inevitable, we can recover deleted videos from the SD card using the right tools. Discover here a reliable and free solution to achieve this.
What could have caused the loss of videos on the SD card?
Before discussing a foolproof way to perform an MP4 recovery, let’s understand what may have caused the situation in the first place.
- Chances have you accidentally deleted videos from your SD card.
- Sometimes the SD card becomes inaccessible, unreadable or the storage unit is corrupted.
- Accidental formatting of the SD card is another cause of data loss.
- Stored videos may be corrupted or mishandled by a third-party tool.
- Your videos may become inaccessible while being transferred from the SD card to your system.
- Malware or a virus can also corrupt the storage of the SD card.
- If you removed the card unexpectedly while it was still being used by your computer
- The card was infected while connected to a public computer or corrupted device.
- The file system of the card may also be corrupted.
Wondershare Recoverit: The Best MP4 Recovery Software for SD Cards
As you can see, you can suffer from the loss of videos on a memory card for different reasons. Wondershare Recoverit is one of the best data recovery tools on the market that gives outstanding results in different scenarios.
Using it, you can recover deleted videos from the SD card, pen drive, hard drive and many other sources. It also supports all major media files.
- Recoverit is now available for free (in its basic version) which allows to restore up to 10 multimedia files of any size.
- It supports the recovery of all major video formats such as MP4, MPEG, AVI, MOV, FLV, 3GP, etc.
- It allows you to restore your data selectively since a preview of the recovered content is provided.
- You can perform multimedia restore on all kinds of SD cards or other sources such as hard drives, thumb drives, etc.
- The software has a user-friendly and intuitive interface and is recognized for its success rate among the highest of this technology.
How to recover deleted videos from the SD card?
You can easily perform MP4 recovery using Wondershare Recoverit. To recover your deleted videos, follow these three steps:
Step 1: Connect your SD card
First, install your memory card on your system and run Recoverit. When your card is detected, you will see its player on the interface. Select the disk icon and click the “Start Search” button.
Step 2: Scan your SD card
While Recoverit will scan your SD card, you can simply wait a few minutes for the process to complete.
Step 3: Recover the extracted videos
After extracting the results, the interface will allow you to preview the videos retrieved on the interface and select the ones you want to save. Click the “Recover” button and save them in a safe place different from the corrupted memory card.
That’s it! In this way, you can easily recover deleted videos from the SD card. Recoverit is a handy MP4 recovery tool that will come in handy over and over again. You can try its free version to recover a maximum of 10 files or upgrade to its Premium version to access its advanced features.