Open a PayPal Account: PayPal is a virtual payment method that is very popular today. To be able to use PayPal, we must first create an account in an official way. Some of us may not understand very well about PayPal online payment methods.
In the world of online business, there are several types of payment methods. Starting from transfer to local bank accounts and also the use of virtual money.
Unlike transactions with transfers to local bank accounts. The virtual payment mechanism has a very complex system. In addition, this virtual transaction process also involves a third party. The third party is the Secure Payment Gateway and Credit Card Authorization Service. Among them are Paypal, Nochex, Ipayment, and so forth.
What is Paypal?
Quoted from Wikipedia. Paypal INC. It is a networked company that provides money transfer services via electronic mail. Which replaced the old method that still used paper such as checks and money orders. As mentioned before. Paypal is one of the many virtual payment instruments.
Until now, Paypal is a virtual payment instrument most widely used by internet marketers. Because according to them Paypal is the safest payment tool. In contrast to local bank accounts that can usually be used for transactions within one country.
Paypal itself can be used to make transactions by all internet users in any country. Of course, they must have a Paypal account. We can send virtual money only by knowing the person’s Paypal email. Paypal is used for online transactions. Like receiving or sending money, buying goods, buying applications, and so forth. Lots of online sites like eBay that require users to use a Paypal account in making transactions.
Benefits of Paypal for Buyers
Buyers who use Paypal accounts as a transaction tool. Can submit a complaint to Paypal within 45 days if the goods purchased have not yet arrived.
Or the goods sent do not match the description in the item. If the buyer feels dissatisfied and can prove that the seller is fraudulent. Then the buyer will get a refund from the Paypal company.
Paypal Benefits for Sellers
Paypal certainly does not protect one party. Paypal also protects sellers from requests for refunds or false complaints from buyers who have bad intentions. Every transaction made using a Paypal account is always a record of the evidence. Both sellers and buyers. This note can be used as proof that a transaction has occurred between the seller and the buyer.
How to Open a Paypal Account
To be able to register a PayPal account we must meet the requirements first. Among them are already at least 18 years old and have an active email address.
How to create a PayPal account without a credit and debit card:
- First, open the browser application that is on our computer.
- After that open the paypal.com site. Then click the Register or Sign Up button in the upper right corner of the page.
- Then we will be asked to choose our Paypal account type. Namely to Buy or to Receive Payment.
- After that, we will be asked to fill in personal data. Such as name, email address, and password.
- After we fill in the initial biodata. We will be asked to complete the biodata. We will be asked to enter your date of birth, identification numbers such as ID or driver’s license, address, and telephone number.
- If we have finished registering. We can immediately fill our Paypal balance by pressing the Wallet tab in the top bar.
- In the Wallet menu, we can add an account or credit card that we will use to make payments via Paypal.
Although Paypal has guaranteed security, it never hurts to remain careful when making transactions. Use our original data to create a PayPal account using the above method.