With Apple AirPods, you can adjust a wide variety of shortcut gestures , such as skipping to the next music, for example. Here is the guide you need to know how to adjust the settings of your AirPods. It’s really easy to set them up with any device your headphones are connected to via Bluetooth.
How to Switch to Another Music with AirPods
How to adjust the gesture parameters of your AirPods?
You can access the settings of your AirPods via the device to which they are connected.
1. Open the charging case of your AirPods. This action will allow your AirPods to communicate with the device, which they have already linked to. They will be able to connect.
2. On your device, go to “Settings”> “Bluetooth”.
3. Find your AirPods in the device list, then tap the “i” icon next to your Apple headphones.
4. The “Double tap on the AirPod” indicates how you can control the functions of your AirPods. Press the “Left” or “Right” options to assign them a new double-touch gesture.
- Siri: You can activate Siri with a quick double tap gesture, so you can use your voice commands to search for new music, adjust the volume or use one of the other Siri functions.
- Next: You can set up a single double tap to go to the next song.
- Previous: You can also configure a single double key to go back to the start of the playlist or go back to the previous song.
- Play, Pause or Stop: Finally, you can also add one of these functions to your AirPods if you wish.
Tip: If you like to use your AirPods at work or somewhere else where you will need to stop and restart music playback frequently, then we recommend that you add the “Pause” function to one of your two. AirPods. If you use them often for a long time, without interruption – for example when you work outside – then you can add a gesture for “Next”.