This is due to the new functionality of Factory Reset Protection FRP.
2 Ways to Bypass the Samsung Account | Samsung Bypass
We have shared the method to bypass FRP below. With the arrival of new versions of Android, Google adds new security features to protect the data on your device. Google and Samsung are one of the biggest brands in the world. This is why they are very concerned about the security of their customers’ data.
Samsung FRP functionality is available on new phones. But this can become a problem. If you reset your phone to the factory, Google will ask you to enter your Gmail account to open your phone.
If you forgot your Gmail account password, you may no longer be able to open your phone. But now you can bypass the Samsung account using the methods described below. Using the steps below, you can easily derive Samsung FRP on your phone.
Requirements to ignore the Samsung FRP account
- OTG cable for your Samsung smartphone.
- A PC or laptop.
If you have access to the two items mentioned above, you can continue with this method by following the steps below.
1. Bypass the Samsung account with an OTG cable
This method works 100% and bypasses the FRP on all Samsung devices. After the steps below, you can bypass the factory reset protection on the Samsung device.
- First, you need to download the FRP bypass apk .
- Copy the apk file you downloaded to USB.
- Connect the USB port to the phone using the OTG cable .
- Now the file manager will appear, and then the application will be installed upon login.
- Now go to your phone’s settings, find and click Backup and Reset.
- Click on Factory data reset and delete all your data on the phone. It will wipe all your data like music, videos, images, apps, data, Google account.
Finished! Your phone will now restart. It may take a while to start up. Don’t worry, it will work fine after boot.
That’s all. It is the simplest method that you can use for bypassing Samsung. But in this process, all of your mobile data, including settings and everything will be erased.
2. Bypassing Samsung FRP Using the SideSync Application
This is the second method that you can use to bypass Samsung’s google account. In this document, you should use PC instead of the OTG cable. It’s that easy.
- First, download the SideSync app.
- After downloading, install the application on your phone.
- Run the SideSync app and connect your phone to a PC using a USB cable.
- After connecting, you will see a pop-up window as in the image below.
- Download the FRP Apk bypass.
- After downloading the app, click the Back button and navigate to Samsung apps.
- You will be asked to install SideSync. But ignore and search for ES File Explorer and install it.
- When the installation is complete, open the ES file explorer and navigate to the download folder.
- Click the app.apk bypass to install it.
- Now go to your phone’s settings and click on Save and reset.
- Click Factory Data Reset and erase all data from your device.
That’s all. Finished. Your Samsung account bypass process is complete. It was also an easy method to follow.
So, friends, these are the two easy and necessary ways for “How to bypass the Samsung account”. We have shared two working methods that can be used by anyone. Both are used by me and work well. I hope you understand the two methods of Samsung Bypass. If the first method doesn’t work for you, try another Samsung workaround.