Nowadays more and more people are interested in investing in cryptocurrency or cryptocurrency. When talking about crypto currencies, Bitcoin is the most popular name. Bitcoin is a pioneer or the first crypto currency that was created in 2008 by Satoshi Nakamoto.
Moreover, the price of Bitcoin is increasingly high prices, this is increasingly making many people want to invest in Bitcoin. But sometimes some people feel confused about how to buy Bitcoin.
Even though now the method is getting easier and more varied. There are several ways that can be used to get Bitcoin, one of which is by buying it. Now it’s easier for us to buy Bitcoin.
One application that I recommend to buy Bitcoin is Luno. Luno supports Bank Indonesia transfers, so you don’t need to make a credit card. Interested? Just follow the guidelines below.
How to buy Bitcoin in Luno:
- First you have to do is install the Luno application then register an account in the application. I have discussed the steps in the previous Androbuntu article, please read here
- Next we need to make a deposit via bank transfer. Click the Wallet menu and select IDR.
- Click the Deposit button, then follow the instructions given. Your funds may need some time to enter your Luno account, usually 1 to 2 working days.
- After your funds enter your Luno account, click the homepage menu then enter the amount of Bitcoin you wish to buy. Make sure the amount does not exceed the rupiah you have.
- In an instant Bitcoin will enter the Bitcoin Wallet in your Luno application.
You can save the Bitcoin or resell it if the price is already high. My advice when you buy Bitcoin from Luno is that you should move the Bitcoin to a special Wallet. Some Bitcoin Wallets that I recommend include Trust Wallet, Electrum, and others.
Or if you have more funds, you can buy Wallet hardware like Trezor and Ledger. Wallet hardware is proven to be more secure compared to Wallet software because it is not connected to the Internet.
However, due to the high price, hardware wallet is more suitable for storing large amounts of Bitcoin. If you only save a small number of points then the swallow software is more than enough.