Sports are one of the favorite genres when it comes to entertainment. People not only love watching their country scoring some pride on the screen but also like to witness some real-time action in some of the most engaging sporting activities.
Complete Guide On Installing Sky Sports On Firestick
These sports programs are a great source of adrenaline rush for most viewers. This is why sky sports is one of the favorites and iconic channels of the sky channel group and is catered by the Amazon Firestick service.
With Firestick, the fans and viewers can have a larger than life sky sports on firestick entertainment experience. Here are the steps for installing sky entertainment on your FireTV.
Steps for download and installation
- Click on the settings option available on the right hand corner of the menu bar on the home screen of the firestick TV. In the menu display that follows, select the My Fire TV option which will take you to the My Fire TV menu on the next screen.
- Select the ‘Developer Options’ from the My Fire TV menu. Now, go further in the Developer options and search for the ‘Apps from unknown sources’ option and turn the switch on for it. Since sky sports can be watched through Sky Go which is an official application of the Sky Digital TV Service, it would not harm the FireTV system.
- Now, come back to the firestick home page and go for the magnifier icon and select the search. In the search box type ‘downloader’ and see the search results. Click on the prominent result or the ‘downloader’ tab from the list. Download the application and install it on the firestick device.
- After installation click on ‘Open’. Next, open the downloader and on the home page of the downloader type the URL bit.ly/sky-channel and click on the button ‘Go’.
- On the next page, click on the download APK option and wait until the downloading of the APK file gets completed.
- Then in the next couple of pages click on ‘Next’ and ‘Install’ in their respective order. Next click on ‘Open’.
Using the app and features
Now, after installing the Sky Go app on the FireTV device, you are open to a world of amazing sports and other infotainment based content.
It not only provides for watching sky sports on firestick but also for movie channels, documentaries, kids, and news channels to entertain the viewers.
- It features more than seventy TV channels live coming from a variety of genres to satisfy the entertainment appetite of the viewers.
- The service of Sky Go allows registration to be used on a total of five devices. Firestick can be one of them providing a shared medium of Sky entertainment for the whole family.
- It also has a ‘download to go’ feature that allows the user to download the episodes or a show on the firestick itself and then watch it on their time preference.
- The content available on the app is in Standard Definition or SD. This can be optimized to suit the different resolutions on different devices.