Android phones are currently on the rise as a means of communication. Apart from making phone calls and sending messages, Smartphones also have other capabilities like computers. But, even so, Android smartphones still have shortcomings, for example in terms of playing videos.
How to Play VOB Videos on Android Phones and Tablets
As you may know, Android devices do not support videos in all formats. This will confuse users who like watching videos on digital devices when they encounter videos that won’t play on Android. Therefore, you should find a useful way to solve the video format that is not compatible with Android devices.
One of the video formats that cannot be played on an Android Smartphone is VOB. This is the standard format associated with DVDs and cannot be compatible with the Android device you always use.
Therefore, in this article I will show you an effective method to quickly convert a VOB file to a format that works well with any Android device. Thus, after that, you can play VOB format videos on the Android phone you are using.
How to Play VOB Videos on Android Smartphones
If you want to play a VOB video on an Android Smartphone, the video must first be converted to another format. You will need to convert the video to a format that Android supports, such as MP4. Therefore, here are the steps for converting a VOB file to another format.
Convert VOB Files to Other Video Formats
The best solution for making VOB files compatible with Android devices is to do the conversion. For that, you need to find the best VOB converter to convert your VOB files to a format compatible with Android devices.
WonderFox DVD Video Converter will be your best choice, which is a professional and powerful VOB converter. This software is dedicated to help you convert videos and DVDs to any format compatible with Android devices.
It is powered by advanced technology, converting your files at the fastest speed. Not only that, this converter does not affect the quality of the original video, and the interface is user-friendly for beginners.
Apart from converting videos and DVDs, you can also take full advantage of its features like video editing, video downloading and batch conversion.
Convert VOB files to Android with WonderFox DVD Video Converter
- Install and launch the converter, then select the appropriate source to load the VOB file in the top menu.
- Next, please click the Output Format button on the right to find the right Android device. Please select the type of Android used such as Samsung, Sony, Huawei, Nokia, Lenovo, etc.
- If necessary, you can adjust the video parameter settings according to your needs. This includes bitrate, encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. After that, please select the output location.
- Finally, click the Run button to convert the VOB file to an Android device.
Another feature of WonderFox DVD Video Converter
- Download online videos from 300+ sites, including Vimeo, Hulu, YouTube, Liveleak, Dailymotion, etc.
- Convert videos and images to GIFs so you can insert GIFs in email.
- Convert videos and DVDs to 300+ output formats, MKV, MOV, VOB, MP4, MPG, AVI, WMV, 3GP, M4V, MTS, etc.
- Back up old and scratched DVDs into digital files.
- Easily edit video and DVD files, cut, add effects, merge, watermark, merge, rotate, etc.
- Add subtitles to videos and DVDs.
- Extract audio from videos and DVDs.
- Rip DVD to ISO Image and DVD Folder fast.
- Automatically finds the main title of the 99 titles.
- Convert videos and DVDs from SD to HD.
- Download and convert files in batches.
That’s an easy way to convert VOB format videos so that they can be played on an Android Smartphone. Please use this method if you always watch videos on your phone but find files that can’t be played. So, you can convert it to a format that Android supports so that it plays.