Today we will see in this article how to turn audio messages into text messages for free . It is a very useful operation in situations where we cannot reproduce audio messages and in many others …
Turn Audio into Text
Let’s start with the most developed messaging app in recent years, Telegram.
On Telegram we have the possibility to use bots. Bots are nothing but chats that allow us to perform various operations by indicating specific commands.
We have already seen specifically the bot to download from Youtube and a list of the best Bot .
Today we are going to discover Transcriber bots that will allow us to translate audio messages into text messages.
GUIDE FOR TELEGRAM (Also audio of WhatsApp)
- Open the Transcriber bot by clicking here
- Click on start at the bottom of the chat to start the bot
- Now a message will appear with the various languages, click on the one you want.
- Now forward or send an audio directly to the bot that will reply, after analyzing the audio, with the text version of the message.
This bot can also be added to groups so as to automatically translate each audio sent into the group.
GUIDE ONLY WHATSAPP
If, on the other hand, you do not have Telegram (download it is free and allow you to take advantage of my Telegram channel and many bot functions!) You can use an external application that will allow you to transform audio messages into text messages.
- Download from the app for Android or iOS
- Open WhatsApp and hold down on an audio, click on share (from the menu on the top right) and select the app downloaded previously
- The app will reply to you with the text version of the message