One of the newest features launched by X is the video call and audio call features. This feature allows users to make voice or video calls with their contacts on X without needing a phone number.
X Users Can Make Video Calls Easily
This feature can also be used on various devices, such as iOS, Android, Mac and PC. How to use X Can Make Video Calls? Check out the following review.
How to Use Video Call and Audio Call on X
To use the video call and audio call features on X, you need to open the Direct Message (DM) menu first.
Then select the contact you want to call and press the phone icon in the top right corner of the screen. From there, you can choose voice or video calling.
You can also set who can call you, whether just people in your address book, people you follow, verified people, or all of them. This option can be found in the application’s Settings menu.
Advantages of Using Video Calls and Audio Calls on X
Using the video call and audio call features on X has several advantages, including:
- You can communicate more closely and personally with your contacts on X.
- You don’t need to install any other apps to make voice or video calls.
- You don’t need to give your phone number to other people to be able to call or be called.
- You can enjoy good and stable sound and video quality.
- You can use this feature for free without any additional charges.
The video call and audio call features on X are advanced features that make it easier for users to communicate more easily and pleasantly.
Can be used without a phone number and on various devices. This feature also has many benefits for users.