Adobe Flash For Android: If you’re an Android user and want to access Adobe Flash Player, you only have two options left. The first is based on a Web browser that supports Adobe Flash Player and the second is to install it manually on your device.
2 methods to install Adobe Flash for Android
Of course, no one would want to rely on a browser for this and if you are one of them, you have landed on the right page. In this blog post, we will show a step-by-step method that you can use to install Adobe Flash on an Android device . So, without wasting more time, let’s dive into it:
Why you will not be able to access Adobe Flash for Android?
Why can not you use Adobe Flash Player on your Android device? This question has already been asked by many users on several forums and today I will explain the exact reason for this problem.
In fact, Google and Apple have both removed Adobe Flash Player from their devices, which means that Android and iOS devices no longer support Adobe Flash Player on your mobile devices.
But that does not mean that you will not be able to enjoy quality graphics on your mobile devices. You can still use a manual process to install Adobe Flash Player on your device.
1. Install Adobe Flash for Android with FlashFox?
FlashFox is a browser that supports Adobe Flash Player. Since it supports Adobe Reader, you can install it on your smartphone and start using Adobe Flash Player. Here are the steps you can use to install FlashFox on your mobile:
- Access the PlayStore on your device.
- Type ” FlashFox ” in the search box.
- Once the browser appears, click on it and open the detailed screen.
- After that, click on the “Install” button and wait a few minutes.
- Once the application is installed, you can start using it.
You will see some advertisements in this browser. We do not use this browser, so we are not aware of its security. If you do not want to use this method, try the second.
2. Install Adobe Flash Player and FireFox
- Go to the Settings menu on your device.
- Scroll to the Security section, and then click it.
- From there, simply enable the Unknown Sources option.
- Then, click to download the Adobe Flash Player for Android.
- Once downloaded, open the Notifications tab and click on the apk file to install the application on your device.
- Finally, install the FireFox browser from the game store and it’s done.
That’s all! The methods you can use to install Adobe Flash for Android are described above. I hope this guide will help you install Adobe Flash Player on your device.