Free Platforms to Host your podcasts: Podcasts have invaded the hearts of world. Every day, new programs are launched, instigating many people to start their own channel. I separated the best platforms for you to host your podcasts, for free and without complications.
Best Free Platforms to Host Your Podcasts
For those who don’t know, platforms, for example, Spotify, do not directly host your podcasts, for that you need an RSS feed to integrate with these distribution services. To facilitate this process of creating, updating and distributing your podcasts, there are several podcast services that already take care of all this work for you.
The basic features desired for a podcast hosting service are:
- Simple method to send your audio files.
- Generation of an RSS feed with the description of your channel and its episodes.
- Distribute your RSS feed to the famous platforms: iTunes (Apple Podcasts), Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher,…
- Provide a channel page for your listeners to search and download episodes directly.
Buzzsprout is a hosting service that offers free and paid plans, you do not need to provide any form of payment to use the platform in its free version. It has integration with the main distribution platforms, such as Spotify, Apple / iTunes, Google Podcast and Stitcher.
The platform has served more than 100,000 users since its launch in 2009, and has a 5-star rating for service satisfaction.
- 2 hours of monthly podcasts
- Retention of uploads for 90 days
- Statistics of your podcasts
Podbean is an easy and powerful platform. The platform offers free and paid plans, and is perhaps the most generous platform in your free plan. It has integration with the main distribution platforms, such as Spotify, Apple / iTunes, Google Podcast and Stitcher.
- 5 hours of monthly podcasts
- 100 GB of monthly traffic
- RSS feed
Spreaker is a well-known platform on the market, hosting from new podcasts to well-established channels. It has an easy interface that helps from the creation of your podcast to the dissemination to the platforms. Launched in 2010 and hosting thousands of podcasts and millions of active listeners.
- Unlimited podcasts
- Unlimited monthly upload hours
- RSS feed (Not customizable)