Do you want the appearance of your Google Chrome browser to be more aesthetic? Here’s how to change the theme to the latest version of Google Chrome!
How to Change the Latest Version of Google Chrome Theme Easily
Since the launch of the latest version in June 2023, Google Chrome has presented a number of interesting new features for users. One of them is a special custom panel for changing Chrome themes easily.
This panel is now on the right side of the front screen display. This certainly makes it easier for users to change themes and customize the appearance of their Google Chrome.
Curious to try it? Here are the steps!
Change the Latest Version of Google Chrome Theme
This latest Google Chrome version is Version 114.0.5735.110. So, if you want to try changing the appearance of Chrome on your laptop or PC, here’s how:
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your device
- Make sure the Google Chrome version installed is the new version 114. To check this, click the 3 dots in the top right corner of the Chrome browser. Select “Help ” and click “ About Google Chrome “.
- Next, open a new tab, then click the pencil icon in the bottom right corner of the Chrome display.
- Then a special crop will appear on the right side of the window. Please choose a theme or display color according to your wishes.
- Click “ Change Theme ” to see the various theme options available, and select one of them.
- Apart from that, you can also upload your own image by clicking the ” Upload Image ” option.
- Select the image you want to upload and click ” Open “.
- Done, now the appearance of your Chrome browser has been changed.
It’s easy, right?
You can also choose to update this theme automatically every day by moving the ” Update every day ” button. So, that’s how to easily change the theme to the latest version of Google Chrome. Good luck!