You must have heard of Odin. Odin is a name well known to all Samsung Galaxy users. Other devices require a boot loader such as Fastboot to unlock flash recovery, but Samsung is ahead of its flash recovery method with Odin Mode.
Odin is used to standard firmware, custom recovery for Samsung. So in this article, we are going to show you how to download the Odin tool for Samsung. It allows you to update your Samsung device with any firmware and even install custom ROMs.
Download Odin 3.12.3 latest version for Samsung
Odin detects your Samsung devices only in download mode. You can flash files with the extension .tar or .tar.md5 with. Samsung has officially released Odin for use in service centers. Odin is a very light and easy to use tool. It covers a little space in your device. There are many versions of Odin. But I recommend using the latter. Below are some features of the Odin tool.
Features of the latest version of Odin:
Odin is a completely light and small tool that can be used for flashing, stock firmware. Here are the features of Odin for Samsung:
- Root with Odin: You can easily root your Samsung device using the CF Auto Root feature via Odin. It is easy to root with Odin and you can also personalize your phone after rooting.
- Personalized Flash Recovery: With Odin, you can quickly flash a personalized recovery on your device.
- Stock Flash ROM: If your phone is stuck in start-up loop or on the screen, you can quickly return to stock ROM easily and at any time. Odin helps you to flash the firmware easily.
- No installation required: Odin being a lightweight tool, all versions are portable, and the best part is that it requires no installation process. Just extract the .exe file and use it from there.
Samsung Odin Download Links:
|Odin Versions||Download Links|
|Samsung Odin v3.12.5 (Latest)||Download|
|Samsung Odin v3.12.4||Download|
|Samsung Odin v3.12.3||Download|
|Samsung Odin v3.11.2||Download|
|Samsung Odin v3.11.1||Download|
|Samsung Odin v3.10.7||Download|
|Samsung Odin v3.10.6||Download|
|Samsung Odin v3.10.5||Download|
|Samsung Odin v3.10.0||Download|
|Samsung Odin v3.09||Download|
|Samsung Odin v3.07||Download|
|Samsung Odin v3.06||Download|
|Samsung Odin v3.04||Download|
|Samsung Odin v1.84||Download|
|Samsung Odin v1.83||Download|
OS supported: Windows only (Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP)
How to use Odin for Flash ROM / Recovery.
In the section below, we will share some basic steps for using the Odin tool. You will learn how to use the Odin tool to flash .tar and .md5 files. Just follow all the steps given and learn the basics of Odin. You must first download the Odin tool from the shared links above.
- First of all, the job is to download the Odin software from the links above. After downloading, extract the zip file.
- Then connect the Samsung Galaxy device to your PC / laptop using a data cable.
- Then enter Odin mode or download mode. To open Odin mode, first turn off your device. Then press three keys: Home + Volume Down + power button until the Download / Odin screen appears. Then leave the buttons.
- You will see a warning, press the Volume up button to enter the mode.
- You will see ID: COM port. It will be blue and it means that Odin has detected your device.
- Start by checking that two options are checked: “Automatic restart” and “Reset time”.
- All together. You can now flash any custom stock / recovery firmware or .tar and .md5 files. To make them blink, click on AP (PDA), then select the file to blink.
- Odin will work and check the .md5 /.rar file. Click the Start button and Odin will start to flash the selected file.
- Wait a few minutes. You will see a ‘Pass’ written in green.
Finished! You have successfully used Odin to flash any custom firmware / recovery or any other file. Here are the steps necessary to use the Odin tool for your Galaxy device.
With the links shared in the article, you can download the Odin software (any version) (old or old) for your device. We also shared the steps necessary to use the Odin tool. You can use the guide to flash any firmware, ROM memory, or custom restore. Odin contains many features that you cannot get in other tools.