How to Install Kodi on Firestick Easily
Firestick and Kodi are two of the most discussed topics in the field of free streaming, let’s find out in this simple guide how to install the most famous mediacenter in the world in just one minute!
Install Kodi on Firestick
The installation of Kodi on Amazon Firestick explained in this guide does not need any external file or complex program, we are going to take advantage of a simple pre-installed app that will allow us to obtain and install the Kodi .apk file.
Steps to take
- Starting from the main menu of the Amazon Firestick click on settings – system – developer options and click on applications from unknown sources setting the option to power on / ON.
- Now go back to the home and install the downloader application , present in the utility category
- Open the downloader and enter the URL “http://kodi.tv/download” then click go
- The Kodi page will open, click OK to accept cookies and then scroll down to find Android, click on it
- Now you will see various versions, scroll and find ARMV7A (32BIT) and click on it
- A window will open with the Kodi app, click below on install
- Now you will find Kodi on your homepage, among your applications
A quick and easy guide to installing Kodi!