Soccer stars has been on the google play store for some years now and we continually find ourselves playing games in low leagues because we are afraid of losing coins.
Why not start playing on pc so we are more comfortable and have a better chance of winning? This is why you are here right? Today we at computer science advice are here to offer you the most complete and detailed guide possible to allow you to play soccer stars on pc;
How to Play Soccer Stars on PC
To play soccer stars on pc you have to follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Bluestacks site and install the program.
- As soon as it is downloaded, press the .setup file and the installation will start, it will take enough time; the download timing obviously depends on your connection.
- You will have to wait for the end of the download, of two in particular because it will also install an external launcher to allow you to play multiple games simultaneously. Quite useless, so just pay attention to the main player and don’t worry about the other icon that you can move to the trash
- Once the program has been installed, you will find yourself in front of this screen
- Now press the google play store icon
- When you get to this page, press sign in and log in with your google play store account, the same as your android phone
- If you have followed the previous steps correctly you will end up with this screen, from which you can download any game of your preference, but today it’s up to soccer stars
- Search for soccer stars in the search bar and start the installation as if it were from your mobile phone
Once the installation is finished, press open and you can enjoy your game. We hope that this guide has been of help if you need other computer guides I invite you to consult our site !!!