I want to talk more about Kodi, and in particular ResolveURL, one of those add-ons as “invisible” as absolutely essential!
I was talking to you about “invisible” add-ons, they are add-ons that are not directly called up to play videos or other things but that affect their proper functioning.
F4mtester for example, is absolutely essential for the proper functioning of add-ons like Evil King or Sports Devil.
ResolveURL, just like F4mtester, is absolutely indispensable for the use of add-ons with on demand contents of films and TV series for example.
ResolveURL Kodi add-on, new version 5.0.36
The purpose of this valuable add-on is to make the streaming streams that you can find on Openload or Rapidvideo accessible and operational just to name a few.
To surf in anonymity and in total security, I suggest you consider CyberGhost VPN
You can download CyberGhost for your operating system from the following web page , I remind you that you can try it for free for 24h!
CyberGhost is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, IOS, Android, Amazon’s Fire TV Stick, Android TV, Chrome and Firefox.
Moreover CyberGhost will allow you to use its private network on up to 7 devices , really excellent!
That said let’s see how we can quickly and easily install this fantastic Kodi add-on .
RESOLVEURL | INSTALLATION GUIDE
NEW VERSION 5.0.36
This type of script is present in many repositories, but I want to tell you that of Sergio, which is the most suitable.
- Start Kodi, go to ” System” ( second icon on top left for Kodi 17 ) and click on ” File
- Management ” ( last icon for Kodi 17 )
- Double-click on ” Add Source “
- Click on <None>
- Enter the url http://lvtvv.com/repo now and click on ” done”
- Rename the new source to ” kodil” and click OK
- KODI 16 : go back to the home and click on System / Add-On / Install from a zip file
- KODI 17: go back to the home and click on Add-on / First icon on the top left / Install from a zip file
- Click on kodil / kodil.zip and wait for the installation confirmation notification
Now click on Install from repository / ..Kodil Repository / Add-on Repository / jsergio Repo / Install
With this type of installation ResolveURL will be installed automatically when an add-on requesting it is started.