How to save videos from Facebook is quite easy. As a social media, Facebook is one of the social media that is widely accessed by people. As an experience sharing site, Facebook can be your place to share status, photos and videos, and most recently, share short stories like Instagram.
How to Save Videos from Facebook (Easiest!)
Apart from that, there are also live broadcasts that can be enjoyed and watched by fellow Facebook users. In essence, Facebook is one of the channels that has had great success as a social media platform in the country.
Then, when you are opening Facebook and find a funny or interesting video to save, is that possible? Of course! Don’t worry. Even though there is no feature to save videos directly, you can practice some of the tips below.
To save videos from Facebook without additional applications, you need to enter a link or web address that can be used to download videos. There are 3 sites that can be used:
To access these three links, you can use either a computer/laptop/PC or an Android cellphone. How to? It’s quite easy, let’s follow the steps below:
How to save videos from Facebook without an application via an Android cellphone
The first way is when you want to save videos from Facebook via an Android cellphone. Follow the steps below.
- The first thing you have to do is open your Facebook application and find the video you want to save.
- Tap the three dots in the right corner of the post (usually). SelectCopy linkorCopy Link
- Then, enter one of the three links above andPaste Linkin the column provided
- Select the video quality you want to save, and clickDownloadorDownload
- Done, you can now enjoy your video from Facebook
How to save videos from Facebook without an application via PC/laptop
The next way is to save videos from Facebook via PC/Laptop without any additional applications. To do this, you can follow the steps below.
- Open the Facebook site as usual and then find the video you want to save
- If so,Copy the Video URLby right clicking on your mouse or touchpad
- Open one of the three links above
- Then,Paste the URL Linkinto the column provided on the website
- Done, the video you want has been successfully saved
Well, that’s it for those of you who want to know how to save videos from Facebook without an application. Both can be applied easily and simply, right?
How to save videos from Facebook with Additional Applications
Furthermore, if you often want to save videos from Facebook, of course you need an additional application so you don’t have to bother opening one of the three links above.
So, for those of you who often do this, apply the method below so you know how to save videos from Facebook with additional applications. The tips below can be applied if you often save videos from Facebook via your Android cellphone.
- Download or download the applicationVideo Downloader for FacebookviaGoogle Play Store
- Once installed, open the application
- Then,Set Permissionsby allowing the application access to the storage media
- If the application’s main screen is open, select theBrowse Facebookbutton located at the bottom of the application
- Log in to your Facebook account as usual
- Find the video you want to save in the gallery
- Tap on the video if you find it
- Select the optionDownloadto save to your gallery
Those are tips for those of you who want to know how to save videos from Facebook with additional applications via an Android cellphone.
Indeed, the official application from Facebook and its services do not provide a feature for saving videos in it. However, you as a user can apply the tips and tricks above to find out how to save videos from Facebook.
You can also get around this by installing an application as described. There are many ways to know how to save videos from Facebook, which one do you think is the simplest and easiest?