AirPods are an Apple product, but they can still be connected to your PC. Let’s see how to do it.
Apple and Windows have always fought each other over the years. Now, their relationship is a little less conflictual, in the name of interoperability between systems for the benefit of end users.
How to Connect AirPods to a PC
What we’re trying to say is that no matter which brand of computer you prefer, Apple makes pairing its devices with non-Apple products a breeze.
This is good news for those who love AirPods and just can’t give up on a Windows PC. So here’s how you can connect the two in five quick steps.
Steps to connect AirPods to your PC
- On your PC, go to Settings and select Devices from the main menu.
- At the top of the Bluetooth & other devices page, turn on Bluetooth.
- Then, click Add Bluetooth or other device at the top of the page, and when the Add a device window pops up, click the Bluetooth option.
- Now with your AirPods in their case and the lid open, press and hold the button on the back of the case until you see them appear in the Add a Device window.
- Click on your AirPods to pair and connect.
That’s all. You did. If you can’t find your device in the list of discoverable devices, try closing the AirPods case and holding the button down again.