Crunchyroll is the best alternative one can find today to enjoy as much anime as possible. Although other services such as Netflix or Prime Video have an attractive catalog, the reality is that anyone who follows the quarterly broadcast of anime should have Crunchyroll as a purchasing priority.
Crunchyroll: How to Change the language of the Website/app
That said, today I am going to tell you the different ways and contexts in which you can change the language of the platform, of which up to two different alternatives stand out.
Changing the language settings from the user profile in Crunchyroll is a very simple task.
Step 1 – Access profile settings from Your Account
- The first thing is to click on your user photo, which will open a drop-down menu with multiple options.
- Secondly, you must select the ‘ My Account ‘ option to open the settings available in the account.
Step 2 – Access the preferences and change the language to your liking
- Once inside the user settings, you should select the ‘ Preferences’ option under the ‘General’ section.
- Within the ‘Preference’ options, you will find the following drop-down menu :
- Once in the Preferences drop-down menu, you will find two alternatives to modify the language: the general language of Crunchyroll, and the language for the anime episodes/movies on the platform.
- Within the language options of the episodes you will find more options than in the general language of the website. The reason is that Crunchyroll has some language alternatives for its animes, such as Catalan, which is not available in the general preferences of the website.
How to change Crunchyroll language from anime episodes
If you are simply interested in the language of anime episodes, you don’t need to go to the trouble of going to the preferences either (although it will certainly save you time in the future). You just have to keep the following in mind.
Step 1 – Access any anime episode you want to watch
- To change the language of anime episodes without going through preferences, it is necessary to directly open the episode you want to watch.
- As with preferences, in some anime you will find yourself with more language options than others, precisely because Crunchyroll does some specific dubbing or translations for certain jobs.
Step 2 – Access the language settings from the episode
- Once the episode is open, what you have to do is click on the gear icon to open a drop-down menu with audio languages, subtitles and more alternatives.
- Once the options menu is open, you simply have to select the parameter to modify and choose the language that will remain at that point.
And these are all the alternatives that you should take into account in order to change the language of the Crunchyroll website, either at a general level or specifically for an anime episode or movie.
It is important that you know that the streaming platform has been actively working for some time to provide anime dubs into Spanish on a constant basis.
At the moment the rest of the country’s official languages are not receiving treatment at the same level, but who knows if this scenario will change in the future.