Download Fortnite Android APK? Fortnite Mobile Compatible Phones
Battle Royale game Fortnite Android APK download link, Fortnite Android installation steps, Fortnite Android compatible phones are in the article. Fortnite Mobile Android is available for download for everyone.
Fortnit Mobile‘s Android phone, you need to do to download and play, Fortnit Android compatible phones (devices) have shared list in this article. Fortnite Android APK download link is also here! How to download Fortnite Android we explain step by step.
Fortnite is Ready for Android Download!
The expected news for Fortnite, Epic Games‘ most popular online battle royale game on PC and mobile, has arrived today. The producer of the game, Fortnite, has opened the Android version to download for all mobile players.
Now you can easily download the Android version of Fortnite Mobile without having to sign up or wait for an invitation . What you need to do to play Fortnite Android is actually quite simple.
It can create confusion as it is not available for download in the Google Play Store. So we said, let’s prepare a guide for those who are waiting for Fortnite Android.
Fortnite Android APK Download
You can follow two different ways to download Fortnite Mobile Android . First; Go to Epic Games’ own site and scan the barcode. Latter; Go to fortnite.com/android from your Android phone.
Whichever method you choose, the Fortnite APK file is downloading. If you have not downloaded APK before, you should have opened the installation from unknown sources in your device’s security settings. To illustrate, with pictures:
- To download Fortnite Android APK, turn on Install unknown apps on your phone and turn it on for the internet browser. (Available as Unknown Sources under Security settings on some devices.)
- Go to fortnite.com/android from your web browser on your phone .
- When you scroll down, you will see Epic Games and Samsung written download buttons. If you’re not using a Samsung phone, tap Epic Games. The direct APK file will download. If you are using a Samsung phone, you can touch Samsung to download and install it via Galaxy Apps.
- On the Fortnite Installer screen, tap Install. When the installation is complete, tap Open.
- A short download and installation is done at the first opening. When finished, you can enter the game by tapping Start.
Fortnite Android Compatible Devices (Phones)
Fortnite Android Beta is compatible with the following devices (phones):
- Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge, S8 / S8 +, S9 / S9 +, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
- Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30 +
- Nokia: 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6/6 Plus, Mi 8/8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
- HTC: 10, U Ultra, U11 / U11 +, U12 +
- Lenovo: Moto Z / Z Droid, Moto Z2 Force
- Sony: Xperia XZ / Premium, Xzs, XZ1 / Compact, XZ2 / Premium / Compact, XZ3.
Fortnite Android System Requirements
If your phone is not in this list, you can play the game if it has the following hardware. Fortnite Android system requirements are as follows:
|Memory||3GB or more|
|Graphics Processor||Adreno 530 or above, Mali-G71 MP20, Mali-G72 MP12 or above|