Are you preparing for your Cisco exams and you need a Packet Tracer? If so, then we have found something great for you. This is the latest release of Cisco Packet Tracer. For your convenience, you can download the latest version of Cisco packet tracer directly from our website.
Download the Latest Version of Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2
But that’s not enough, some of you may not know where to start? If you agree, continue reading this guide as we explain the steps to download the Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 version on your device.
How will a Packet Tracer 7.2 help you?
Packet tracers are one of the best tools you can use to complete your CCNA or CCNP training. In fact, it is a network simulator that helps you access different networks from different devices. In addition to this, these tools also provide a physical simulation.
Cisco has also developed free package tracers, including version 7.2. Students can use this technique to practice networking and technology aspects. If you are an instructor, you can use it to create tasks. You can give these tasks to your students and students can complete them with Cisco Packet Tracer.
What changes has Cisco made in its latest release?
Cisco has corrected some of the problems encountered in previous releases. Let’s take a look at the improvements to the Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 release.
- The real-time activity rating has been added.
- He started to support the PPPOE format.
- An additional security system has been added.
- Protocol improvements are made by them.
- They added a real WebSocket in the latest version.
Requirements to use the Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 release
- Your device must have at least 512 MB of RAM.
- Your computer should be running Windows 7 or 8.
- Pentium 4 or later must be installed on your computer.
- The screen resolution should be 1024 x 768 pixels.
- 1 GB of free space must be available on your device.
Download Cisco Packet Tracer Version 7.2
Tracer 7.2 version on your computer?
- Download the Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 Zip file.
- Once downloaded, extract the files.
- Once done, click on the .exe file to install it on your device.
- Let it install and then run it on your computer.
- Sign in using your Cisco Academy credentials.
- It’s done and you can now start using the Cisco Packet Tracer.