Download MP3 From Deezer: With a fantastic extension and a free Deezer account, you will download Mp3 easily. Deezer is among the best services for streaming music and is second only to Spotify. It always has millions of songs available, lots of subscribers, and dedicated apps for numerous devices.
Paying a minimum subscription of 10 euros per month you will have access to millions of music tracks, thousands of artists, and much, much more and among the available features, there is the possibility to download music to listen to it offline.
As with Spotify, also on Deezer it is possible to download offline music where you can listen to entire albums, audiobooks, synchronous music, entire playlists and podcasts without an internet connection.
The files downloaded locally, however, are encrypted and therefore you will not be able to listen to them like normal MP3s. However, there is a trick to easily download Mp3 files from Deezer that you can listen to anywhere and with any device.
The guide works on any device such as Windows, MAC or Linux, where there is a Google Chrome browser with the ability to install the extension and that’s it, in a few clicks you will be able to download millions of MP3s easily. You will need a free Deezer account and install the extension that we will indicate in the article and a few clicks, very few.
Mp3 download from Deezer
- Google Chrome Download Here
- This free extension for Chrome Download Here
- Free Deezer account Register Here
Guide on how to Download Mp3 from Deezer on PC
- Install the Spotify & Deezer Music Downloader extension from the link above on Chrome.
- Open the Deezer website by Clicking Here.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Now you have to search for the song you want to download and start playing the song for a few seconds.
- The DOWNLOAD button will appear automatically and clicking on it will start the download of the file on your PC at the highest quality available for the song.
Therefore a very easy procedure that everyone can follow.