Is there really a way to download photos on Instagram? There are! You can’t go wrong by visiting this article because we will tell you how.
The Easiest and Fastest Way to Download Photos on Instagram!
Instagram has now become one of the most widely used social media, especially young people because Instagram is a channel where they can express themselves through photos and videos. Now Instagram can also be a forum for those of you who have a business.
Apart from that, for those of you who feel that you are handsome, beautiful or have good fashion sense, you can become a celebrity on Instagram, which now has a term, namely selebgram or the agency term is KOL (Key Opinion Leader). You can also be endorsed by several products when using Instagram.
For those of you who like culinary delights, you can also take photos of food from various places you visit. Several Instagram accounts that display videos or photos related to the culinary world can also earn income in the form of money.
Delicious, right? Instagram also has features that business owners use. You can see data and statistics on how many people visit your account.
Apart from that, if you are an artist, you can show your work on Instagram. Now artists or painters can display their works via Instagram. Likewise, if you are a musician, Instagram allows you to promote your music through an Instagram account that has the musician’s label.
Several years ago, there was an application called Snapchat. This application is quite popular with young people in Indonesia.
Then, Instagram didn’t want to be outdone by adding a feature called Instastory which allows users to share or capture moments in the form of videos or photos which can be done in real-time, and in the end Snapchat’s popularity fell further.
So, for those of you who want to save photos from your favorite Instagram account, you didn’t go wrong by visiting this website article this time, you no longer need to do a screenshot to have photos that you think are cool from your favorite account. How to? Just follow this article to the end. Here’s the easiest way to download photos on Instagram.
How to Download Photos on Instagram
Instagram does not provide a feature to download photos for users who want to take pictures from other users, so if they want to take a photo, the user takes a screenshot.
If you take a screenshot, you can’t take the full picture, surely the entire interface on Instagram will be captured, therefore, you need a way. These are the methods:
1. How to Download Photos on Instagram on a Smartphone
The first way to download photos on Instagram is via smartphone. When you want to download photos on Instagram via smartphone, do the following steps.
- The first thing you have to do is open the Play Store on your smartphone and after that search for InstaSave in the search engine.
- After finding the InstaSave application, download it or download it, and then install it.
- Then open the application, and if you are asked to log in to your Instagram account, log in to your Instagram account first. You will see the photo display as you see in your Instagram application gallery.
- Next, find the photo you want to download. You can download photos from other accounts or usernames via the built-in search engine. You are allowed to download several photos at once for downloading.
- Select the light green Save option if you want to download another photo (the image below can explain it).
2. How to Download Photos on Instagram on a Desktop Computer or Laptop
You can take photos on Instagram on your computer. The method is also not difficult. You can do this without having to take a screenshot. Follow these steps.
- The first thing you have to do is open your browser such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and several others.
- Then type in the Google search engine, websta.me or picore.
- Then look for the photo you want to save which you can get via username or tag.
- Next, tap-hold on the photo you selected and select Save image as.
- Select the location where the photos you download will be saved. And done!
How? It’s not difficult, right? You don’t need screenshots which can sometimes make you accused of being stupid by your friends. Good luck!