Cancel PayPal recurring payments: When we buy something online, we prefer to use the safest online payment method first. If we use our debit or credit card when purchasing the product, we must share debit and credit card identifiers, such as card number, expiration time and CVV / CVC code.
As we know, it’s not always a good idea to share your card details online. If we share the details with a well known site, do not worry or, by mistake, we have shared them in the wrong place, then, in a few minutes, all the money in bank account can be empty. Therefore, we like online payment services such as PayPal for secure online product purchases.
Do you use PayPal to make online purchases? If so, you should also understand that often when we buy a service online using a PayPal account, such as a VPN or Netflix, PayPal also authorizes the automatic payment cycle service, which is the service you have bought.
Automatically renew your service after a payment cycle. So, over and over again, you do not need to complete the payment and your service will be automatically renewed via PayPal once the subscription period is over.
But in many cases, you only want to try the service once and if you forget the payment you make, it will be automatically renewed after the expiration of your subscription. If you fear nothing,
Cancel Paypal Recurring Payments for a service in PayPal
After any purchase via PayPal, if you want to verify that the payment you have made is a recurring payment or not. However, PayPal always reminds you when you authorize this site. If you haven’t noticed and want to stop your order via PayPal, follow the steps below Cancel recurring payments or PayPal automatic payments:
- First, go to the Manage Automatic Payment page of your PayPal account. To do this, log into your PayPal account and click on the top right on Settings (gear icon).
- In the settings, click on the PAYMENTS tab and you will get the Manage automatic payments button. To view all automatic payments, click the button.
- You can also access the Automatic Payment page directly using the following link:
- Now select the automatic payment in the left pane that you want to stop or cancel, then click on the Cancel button.
- A confirmation dialog appears. Click the Cancel Automatic Payments button to confirm the cancellation.
- The PayPal automatic recurring payment has now been canceled and the service provider will no longer be able to bill you because the automatic recurring subscription has already been deleted from the PayPal account.