Many new Smartfren users don’t know how to see the Smartfren card active period. Though how to check the active period of Smartfren can be done easily. The active period of the card is important to know so that we can know when to top up before the active period ends.
Because when the Smartfren active card expires, we will not be able to send SMS, make calls, and be connected to the internet. And the worst, our Smartfren card can be blocked, the card cannot be used if it is not immediately topped up when entering a grace period.
But this will not happen if we know how to look at the Smartfren card’s active period and immediately top up when the card’s active period will expire.
How to Check the Smartfren Active Period
How to check the Smartfren active period cards can be done in several ways. We can use the dial code, via SMS, through the MySmartfren application and online.
Check the Smartfren Active Period via Dial Phone
The easiest and most practical way to check the active period of Smartfren is via Dial Phone. This service is valid for almost all operators.
How to check the Smartfren card active period:
- Enter the Dial Phone menu.
- Type the code * 999 # and press the Call button.
- Wait a few moments, will later appear on the information screen of the active period of our Smartfren card.
With the above method, we can quickly see the active period of our Smartfren card. In addition, we also can information on the remaining credit and the number of the card that we use.
Like other cellular operators, this active period check service can be used free of charge. We can use it at any time, as long as there is a signal.
Ways to See the Active Period of Smartfren Cards Via SMS
Checking the active period of the Smartfren card can be done in addition via the dial phone menu, also can be done via SMS. This method is also still widely used.
When we check the active period of the card via SMS, information on the active period of the card will be sent via SMS also by the operator.
- Open the Message/SMS menu.
- Create a message as usual, enter the destination number 999.
- Type the format ‘ CHECK ‘ without quotes.
- Press the Send button.
- Wait a few moments, there will be a message from Smartfren containing information about the active period of the card.
By checking the active period of the Smartfren card via SMS, we do not need to take the same steps to see the active period. Just open your message inbox.
And just like through a Dial Phone, checking the active period of the Smartfren card is also free or free. To do this does not require internet.
How to Check the Active Period of Smartfren Cards via MySmartfren
Seeing the active period of the Smartfren card, we can also do it via MySmartfren, the official Smartfren application.
Through this application Smartfren users can see the latest promos, see package prices, buy packages, etc. Including seeing the grace period of the cards we use.
How to see the Smartfren card active period via the MySmartfren application:
- Install the MySmartfren application via Google Play or the Apps Store.
- Run the MySmartfren application.
- Login / Register. If you use a Smartfren 4G Card & Network it will auto-login.
- After successfully logging in, on the application’s homepage we can find information on the card’s active period, remaining credit, and other menus.
If we use a smartphone, you should install the MySmartfren application. Through this application, we can easily access various Smartfren services.
Includes promo information, so we can get attractive offers.
How to Check Smartfren Active Period Through Website
Just like through the MySmartfren application, checking the active period of the card via the Smartfren website requires that we log in first.
The difference is, we can access MySmartfren services through a browser, so we don’t need to install the application. This method is recommended for mobile phones with small storage space.
How to do this, follow these steps:
- From the browser application, visit my.smartfren.com.
- Login with Smartfren ID. If you don’t have it, you can register already.
- After successfully logging in, from the website homepage we can see information on the active period of our Smartfren card.
For the features and menus on the website, my.smartfren.com are not much different from those in the application. We can see the latest information related to Smartfren, making package purchases, etc.
Check Smartfren’s Active Period Via IVR / Voice
Actually this method is rarely used, but it would not hurt if you want to try it. We can check the active period of our Smartfren card via IVR/Voice.
We only need to call 999. After connecting, follow the instructions. Press one (1) to find out information on the number of credit and the active period of the card.
After knowing the validity period of the Smartfren card in several ways that have been described above. Next, see how to increase the active period of the card.
How to increase the card’s active period
Not much different from other operators, to increase the active period of the Smartfren card can be done by charging pulses.
Filling Smartfren pulses can be done in many ways, such as through physical & Electronic vouchers, ATMs, E-Banking, MiniMartets, MySmartfren applications etc.
Also, be aware that the addition of the Smartfren card’s active period is not accumulative.
For example, today we buy Rp.10,000 credit (active period +15 days) and tomorrow we buy Rp5,000 (active period +7 days). Then the card’s active period will only increase by 15 days. Following the biggest topping up.
How to Activate a Dead Card Smartfren
Our Smartfren card has passed the grace period and can still be reactivated, but will become a postpaid card.
Please note that the Smartfren card grace period will be divided into two:
- One Way Block, which is 30 days after the expiry of the Smartfren card. (Cards cannot be used for calls / SMS, internet etc. But still can receive calls / SMS).
- Two Way Block, which is 30 days after the grace period of One Way Block. (Total cards cannot be used).
After the Smartfren card has passed the Two Way Block grace period, then the card will be terminated.
If the card is important, we can reactivate the card into a postpaid card. To do this, you can go to the nearest Smartfren Gallery.
I activate postpaid cards:
- ID card
- Family card
- Buy a postpaid package with cash/credit card
- Not more than 3 months since being terminated (Smartfren’s grace period is up)
Thus the discussion about how to Check the Smartfren Active Period, just choose the most suitable way for you to use.