Get Rid of Vocals on Songs: To make an instrument, of course we must separate or delete the vocal sounds on the song. There is an easy way that we can do to eliminate the vocals on the song by using a cellphone.
There are many, many ways for humans to entertain themselves. One of them is by listening to music. Not only listen to songs, sometimes we also want to karaoke with the songs we listen to.
But it is different from karaoke directly in karaoke. If we play music from our cellphone the voice of the singer will also be heard.
This will certainly disturb us a little in singing. Because our voices can collide and become unclear. One solution is to eliminate the vocal sounds in the song.
How to get rid of vocals on songs with Android
To eliminate the vocals on a song we can use the help of third-party applications. There are tons of voice remover apps available on Android.
But this time it makes sense to use the Vocal Remover for Karaoke application. Because according to understanding, this application is very easy to use and the results are also quite good.
How to cleanly remove vocals from a song:
- First we have to do is download the Vocal Remover for Karaoke application . We can download it through the Google Play Store or by searching online at Google.
- After the application is installed, run the Vocal Remover for Karaoke application.
- Next select the song that we want to delete the vocal and change it to karaoke or instrument format.
- After that, slide the Switch in the Remove Vocal section from off to on.
- Next we adjust the settings by sliding the slide underneath.
- After we find the right settings. Click the export icon in the upper right corner.
- Next specify the name of the new file. After that press OK .
- The file will be stored in the Vocal Remover for Karaoke folder in our cellphone storage.
- Finally, try playing the music file that we have edited.
By removing the vocals on the song using the above method. Now we can karaoke without having to go to karaoke.