Are you still confused about how to move songs from your laptop to your iPhone? It’s not difficult. It’s natural because the iPhone and laptop that people commonly use have the Windows operating system.
4 Easiest Tutorials on How to Move Songs from Laptop to iPhone
The operating systems owned by Apple and Windows have different bases. If you use Android, it’s not difficult. If you don’t know how, we will tell you a tutorial on how.
Generally, the songs on your laptop that you usually listen to are in MP3 format. This is because MP3 has an ideal size for normal storage media capacity.
Apart from that, to move again from laptop to iPhone you have to use iTunes. iTunes is an application developed by Apple which functions to play songs.
This application not only functions as a song player, but also for listening to podcasts, playing films, and others.
Actually, there are several ways to transfer songs from your laptop to your iPhone that you can do. One of them is with iTunes, so here are the ways you can apply it.
1. Transfer Songs from Laptop to iPhone with iTunes
This application is the most ideal application for transferring songs from laptop to iPhone. Why? Because you can install iTunes itself even if your laptop has a Windows operating system. Here’s how to move songs from laptop to iPhone with iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer via a USB cable.
- If you don’t have iTunes installed, download the app on Google. Then once the download is complete, open the iTunes application. Next, when you see the message, clickContinue. Your iPhone screen also displays a message after you clickContinueon the application. PressTruston the message that appears on iPhone.
- Look at the left corner of iTunes, you will see a phone icon. Click the icon.
- Next, select the menuOptionslocated underSummaryto manage files manually. Uncheck the menu ‘Automatically sync when this iPhone is connected‘ and then check the menu ‘Manually manage music and videos‘. Then clickApply.
- ClickFileto import music to your iTunes library. Next, click ‘Add file to library‘, and wait for the import process to iTunes.
- Then, clickMusicand select ‘Sync Music‘ after that. Choose the song you want to put on your iPhone and clickApply.
2. Transfer Songs from Laptop to iPhone with AnyTrans
You can also search for the AnyTrans application on Google. The interface is very similar to iTunes. This software is able to transfer, add, and delete music on iPhone easily. If you’re curious about how to use it, here are the steps.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer via USB cable, and open the AnyTrans application.
- Click Audio and then select music on the homepage of this application.
- Next, click the + icon to enter the songs on your computer. Select the songs you want to include. Click Open. Then wait for the process of sending songs from your computer to your iPhone.
3. Transfer Songs from Laptop to iPhone with Airmore
An application other than iTunes that you can use to send songs from your computer to your iPhone is Airmore. Apart from that, interestingly, this application can be used for iOS 7 and above. You can also use this application without cables. Here are the steps:
- Download this application using the App Store.
- Open the browser on your computer, and open the scanner in the Airmore application. Next, check the QR code on the monitor screen and select Agree on your iPhone.
- Select the Music button which you can see on the left.
- Then click Upload and select the song on your computer and insert it into your iPhone.
4. Transfer Songs from Laptop to iPhone with Cloud Storage
There are other ways you can move songs from your laptop to your iPhone, one of which is by using Cloud Storage.
However, before using this method, make sure you first install a virtual storage media application such as DropBox or Google Drive on your iPhone.
This method is actually easier than the previous methods. You just have to upload the songs that you want to transfer to your iPhone using this application. Now after it is saved, you can download it. Easy right?