A world-class Internet platform and a place where millions of creative content move every hour.YouTube is an online video playback portal, a corner of the web where people visit every day to see new content from their favorite Youtubers, listen to music or simply get a little distracted by watching something interesting. Read to the end and find outhow to open a YouTube account.
It appeared more than a decade ago, but its success and potential were so obvious that Google was quick to achieve it. Since then, YouTube has continued to grow in terms of number of users and posts.
In fact, in 2017 the figures spoke of 500 hours of content uploaded to the platform per minute and an active user base of more than 1,500 million viewers.
How to open a YouTube account free to earn money?
YouTube started with numbers that do not leave anyone indifferent and thatgave birth to the figures of Youtubers and Influencers. Such people are dedicated to uploading content to the platform, generating significant income from more than a significant mass of followers.
While it may seem like it isn’t, YouTube can be treated more like a business than a platform for entertainment, and as such, many users wonder how to open a YouTube account or YouTube channel for free.
If you are one of those people who want to know how to open a YouTube account to generate income, we congratulate you on this post. This guide will walk you through registering your new profile and setting up to earn money from your uploaded videos.
On the other hand, if you just want to start experimenting and letting your imagination fly, it will also be very useful. With all the steps outlined here, it will be very easy for you to start mounting videos to the platform.
Posting a video on YouTube requires a lot of patience, practice and some skill with existing editing programs, especially if you want to seriously commit to this task. Although first of all, you must do what opens the door to this possibility, that is,create a user account.
If you are wondering how to open a YouTube account andhow to create a channel to upload videos and earn money, or if you just want to do it for fun, we will show you everything you need to do from your computer to get started.
You must follow the instructions below and in just a few minutes you will have created your profile and you will be able to start posting videos on the largest video platform on the Internet:
1. Login to YouTube website
The first of the steps to open a YouTube account. Enter the web browser that you always use most frequently on your computer and go to the address bar at the top of the page.
Then you must enter the following URL:www.youtube.com. This will take you directly to the YouTube home page.
Okay, now go to the upper right corner and you need to click on ”Login“. If you already have a Google account, simply enter it in the field that appears and follow the usual login procedure, if you want to register an account, you need to click the ”Create an account” button.
2. Add your data
At this stage,you need to fill out the forms that appear. First of all you must enter your name and surname in the first two fields that appear on the screen.
Next, enter the email address that you want to associate with your YouTube profile and finally the password, which you must enter twice.
It is essential that this password has both numbers and letters and, of course, that it is not shared with anyone to avoid misuse of the channel or even the risk of identity theft. When you’re done, you should clickNextand continue.
3. Verify your identity
YouTube now sends an email to the email address you provided so that your identity can be verifiedbefore continuing with the profile creation process.
You must open your email inbox and locate an email from Google, if you do not see it in your inbox, then you must check your spam folder, it may be there.
After searching and entering, you will see a multi-digit code that you must enter in the field that appears at the current stage of YouTube registration. After logging in, you must click ”Verify“.
4. More profile data
Before finishing, there are a few more fields that you must enter. Now you need to enter your phone number, date of birth and gender. Complete the fields that appear, click and select from the appropriate options. When you’re done, you need to click the blue button labeled ”Next.”
A text message with a code will be sent to the phone number provided, although you can skip this step by clicking the Not Now button. If you want to accept the text message, wait to receive it and enter the code that appears.
5. Accept the Google Terms and Conditions
The rest is just the acceptance of theterms of service and use of Google and YouTube. Scroll down the message that appears on the screen and check the two corresponding boxes. After that, you just have to click on ”Create an account“, and then on ”Confirmation“. And it is ready.
How do I set up my YouTube channel to generate income from my videos?
Since you know how to open a YouTube account, you should know that you can earn money from your videos. Monetizing videos through views is one of the most interesting objectives for users who are starting to earn an interesting number of subscribers since it can help you generate additional income for the effort they put into publishing on this platform, or even why not, a life with that.
Let’s get straight to the point:How do you set up your YouTube channel to generate income from your videos?The answer to this question is given below, you must follow the steps that we will now tell you:
- Log in to the youtube portalon the home page you already know.
- Then once inside, go to the upper right corner and click on your user photo. In the drop-down menu that appears, find the ”Creator Studio” section and click right there.
- Now take a look at the side menu on the left. Go to the ”Channel” section and within it to the ”Status and functions” section.
- On the screen on the right, there will be many options and parameters that you can pay attention to. Go to the ”Monetization” section and click ”Activate” if it appears. If it appears as ”Not eligible“, click on ”create channel“, a pop-up window will open, you must click on the blue button ”create channel” and then the option ”Activate” will appear in the ”Monetization” tab.
- Now they will send you to another page, where you have to click on ”Start“, the blue button, and immediately afterwards you will see in front of you several requirements that YouTube has raised to be part of its affiliate program, check all the necessary boxes for monetization and click ”Agree” to continue.
- Now is the time toactivate Google Adsense, start it and accept it until you are sent to the Adsense site.Once there, you must follow a series of simple steps to create an account on that platform.
- You will be asked to enter the URL of the site that you want to monetize, where you must provide the address of your YouTube channel, choose the country in which you operate to suit your Legal Issues and, furthermore, set the billing address where Google will send the money received for visits.
- In order to complete the activation of your Adsense account, it is necessary to wait a while while the platform examines the data entered and verifies everything by doing a test translation.
- After all this, you will only have to choose if you want to monetize the video or not, using the button available in the ”Creator Studio“.
It is essential that you know that to be eligible for all this, you must meet a series of requirements that YouTube makes so that not everyone can join their income program.
Known as theYouTube Affiliate Program, it requires a minimum of 1,000 subscribers to your channel and 4,000 watch hours to become a member.
If you don’t meet these conditions, you won’t be able to earn money from your videos.In fact, if you have just signed up for an account and open your channel, Google will not be able to accept the registration process in this program.
To achieve these minimum goals, you need a certain amount of time to publish content and against with the ability to monetize each video you want, as long as you do not go against the data protection and licensing policy.