Released in 2016, Pokemon Go was one of the best addictive games that most of us have played once. Since its launch, it has attracted the attention of a large number of players around the world. According to its developers, the game was designed to allow players to go out and explore the world.
In addition to this, it also allows you to play inside your home. In this case, it would be more fun if we played Pokemon Go on PC , but how would you do that? Fortunately, there is a Pokemon Go desktop version available on your computer.
How to play Pokemon Go on PC
The whole process requires a number of steps and elements necessary to access the Pokemon Go desktop version. So let’s start the process by downloading the files needed to play Pokemon Go on PC.
Tools needed to play Pokemon Go on PC
1. Prepare the Bluestacks for the complete process
- Once you have the Bluestacks, open it and let it boot.
- As soon as it opens, go to the Android tab, then click on the Apk to install Kingroot Apk.
- Once the Kingroot app is installed, you can see it in the Applications section.
- Run the Bluestacks application again to gain root access.
- Install the Luckypatcher Apk by following the steps above.
- Once the lucky one is installed, open it and click Rebuild and Install.
- Go to SD card> Windows> Documents, and click the Mock Locations app to install it.
- Now, install the Apk developer options and keep it if you see it enabled.
- Then access the Bluestacks settings and set the location speed with great accuracy.
Now, install the Pokemon Go desktop version to start accessing it.
2. Play the Pokemon Go Desktop version on your PC
- Once everything is ready, launch the Luckypatcher app and open the Mock Locations app.
- After that, click and hold two places on the map that will be selected later.
Press the play button.
- It will ask you to select the speed and you will have to select 4 Kmph as the speed.
- Once all these things are set, launch the Pokemon Go desktop version and sign in with your Google Account.
- Now the avatar will follow the patch you defined earlier in the Mock Rentals application.
- Remember to disable the AR mode and activate the virtual reality mode from the Pokemon Go settings menu.
So, above are the steps you can follow to access the desktop version of Pokemon Go on your computer. I hope you found this guide helpful. So what are you waiting for?
Just follow the steps and start playing your favorite game with a PokemonGoAccount. This will give you access to rare Pokemon, high-level accounts, and other in-game items that can help you become a top player. With a PokemonGoAccount, you can skip the grind and jump straight into the action.