In this article, we will show you how to recover deleted photos from your Android device without root and even without a PC. We mentioned an amazing app that will help you recover your deleted photos.
Therefore, just read the article completely and follow the instructions carefully. And this will help you recover your deleted pictures from your Android device.
How the data recovery process works
Many people ask questions such as “Can we restore deleted photos after 10 days, 10 months or 10 years?”. So let me explain this procedure in the simplest way.
Suppose we have 1GB of storage and we have some pictures. Then we removed those photos from there. Photos will be deleted but will remain in your device’s memory as hidden files. And you can always restore them anytime, be it 1 month, 1 year or 10 years until new files take the place of these photos.
How to recover deleted photos on Android no root
- Active Internet connection
- Dr.fone application
Download the photo recovery app
Steps to recover photos with the Dr.fone app
- First, download and install the Dr.fone app on your Android device.
- Once the app is fully installed on your device, open the app.
- After that, press the quick recovery button from the screen.
- The scanning process will now start on your device.
- When the scanning process is complete, the list of all deleted photos is displayed.
- Just select one of the pictures of your choice.
1. How to recover deleted pictures permanently?
There are several ways to recover deleted pictures permanently from your device. Some methods include root access on your device and some of them require a PC and data recovery software. But the easiest way to recover deleted photos is to use the Dr.phone application.
2. How do you recover deleted images?
If you want to recover your deleted images, the simplest method is to use Dr.Fone Application. This can help you recover your deleted photos. Apart from that, you also apply other advanced methods that also include PC access or Root Access.
3. How do you recover your deleted photos on Samsung?
If you want the simplest method, download the Dr.Fone application that will help you recover deleted files on your device. Some advanced methods are also available to recover deleted photos, but you will either root your device or a PC.
4. Can you recover permanently deleted photos from Google Photos?
Yes, it is possible to recover permanently deleted photos from Google Photos. If you have deleted the photos in the last 60 days, you can easily retrieve them from Google Photos. Because Google Photos keeps deleted files in trash for 60 days after deletion.