Deposit verification from Google can use existing bank accounts. I am happy that Google has finally accepted my application as a Google ad publisher (AdSense) on my site. After my ad is served on approved sites and it reaches 15% of the payment limit, I need to verify my account number.
Otherwise, Google won’t pay for my AdSense earnings. To receive payments via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), I need to verify my bank account using a test deposit.
At first I thought I was the one who made the transfer for deposit verification from Google, but it wasn’t. Google will deposit into my account as a trial. A test deposit is a small amount (less than $ 1 or Rp.10,000) that Google sends to “test” your bank account.
This is done to ensure that when Google sends the actual payment, it is sent to the correct bank account. Check that you have received a test deposit from Google.
It’s easier if you already have Mobile Banking or SMS Banking so you don’t need to go to the bank to ask about it. The test deposit can take 2-5 working days. After the deposit in your bank account appears, then verify it.
How to Verify Deposit From Google
After receiving your test deposit, follow these steps to verify your bank account:
- Log in to your AdSense account.
- Click Payment. (You will see a notification in red in your AdSense account.)
- Click Manage payment methods.
- Click Verify Now.
- In the drop-down menu, select the test deposit amount that you received.
- Click Verify. If the amounts match, your bank account will be verified.
You are now ready to receive AdSense payments via EFT. If you don’t receive your test deposit after 10 working days, it’s possible that the bank account details you’ve provided are wrong. Postpone the deposit verification from Google first, in this case, you should do the following:
- Delete your current payment details.
- Contact your bank to make sure you have the correct bank account details.
- Enter the latest bank account details and wait for the test deposit to arrive.
There are many ways to verify deposits from Google, hope this helps. If you run into a dead end please comment. I will help you whenever possible.