Windows 10 email client: Did you know that Windows 10 comes with a mail client by default? The email program is easy to use and easy to set up.
Windows 10 Email Client and Email Account Setup
- Set up an email account in a Windows 10 email client.
2. To open the Email application, select Email from the Start menu.
3. We’ll use the Gmail email account in this guide. If you don’t have Gmail, you can open it for free. Open a new Gmail email account here .
4. In the window that opens, select Google.
5. A new window will open where you will have to enter the Gmail email address you are using. Select the following.
6. Enter your Gmail email account password again and select the following.
7. The email account is now defined.
A new email account has now been created and is ready for use.