Want to send an application on WhatsApp but don’t know how? Here, some ways to send applications via WhatsApp easily! Can send PUBG games!
Already looking for a way to send applications via Bluetooth but it’s too complicated? Quiet! you can really send an app on WhatsApp as an alternative, gang.
Not only functions to exchange messages, video calls, telephone, or send photos, the WhatsApp application also seems to provide facilities for users to send Android applications with the .APK format. Curious to know how to send applications via WhatsApp ?
How to send applications via WhatsApp
Equipped with a variety of interesting features and facilities, the WhatsApp application is very useful to support the needs of everyday users.
In fact, because of this interesting application, there are also many other developers who are trying to develop the WhatsApp mod application by favoring features that cannot be found in the official application.
Well, for those of you who are looking for ways to send applications via the WhatsApp application.
Using the ES File Explorer Application
For those of you who have a cellphone with a large internal memory , there’s no harm in downloading an additional application called ES File Explorer to send the application on WhatsApp?
Not only functions to manage internal memory usage, you can also use this application to send applications via WhatsApp easily.
Regarding the complete method, you can follow the steps below.
Step 1 – Download ES File Explorer
- The first step that of course you have to do is download the ES File Explorer application. You can also download the application via the following link.
Step 2 – Select the ‘APP’ menu
- If the previous steps have been successfully carried out, then select the ‘APP’ menu to see what applications are on your Android phone.
Step 3 – Select the application to be sent
- The next step, you select which applications will be sent via WhatsApp by touch and hold on the selected application until the check icon appears as follows.
Step 4 – Select the ‘Share’ menu
- When finished selecting the application, then you select the ‘Share’ menu icon and select the ‘WhatsApp’ option.
Step 5 – Search for the destination WhatsApp contact
- Next, you search for the WhatsApp contact you want to go to then press the ‘Send’ icon as follows.
- Done! Now you have successfully sent the application on WhatsApp.
Later, the recipient only needs to open the application file that has been received then select the ‘Install’ button as follows.
Using the ShareCloud Application
You can’t use the method above? Quiet! Jaka will give you another alternative way to send apps on WhatsApp, gang.
Still using the help of third-party applications, but this time you use an application called ShareCloud .
Regarding the complete way, you can follow the steps below!
Step 1 – Download ShareCloud
- First of all, you first download the ShareCloud application. For those of you who don’t have the application, you can download it via the following link.
Step 2 – Select the ‘App’ menu
- The next step, you select the ‘App’ menu to see a list of Android applications on the cellphone.
Step 3 – Select the application to be sent
- After that, you select which applications will be sent by touch and hold on the application until a check icon appears as follows.
Step 4 – Select the ‘Share’ icon
- Next, you select the ‘Share’ menu icon then select the ‘WhatsApp’ option.
Step 5 – Search for the intended WhatsApp contact
- The next step, you find and select the WhatsApp contact you want to go to then press the ‘Send’ icon.
But, even though you have successfully sent an Android application via WhatsApp, unfortunately the recipient cannot install the application , gang.
Later each time the application is installed the notification will appear as follows.
How to send applications via WhatsApp without additional applications
Don’t want to bother downloading third-party applications that make the HP memory full? If so, you can also use the method to send applications via WhatsApp without additional applications, gang.
Do you want to know how? Here, you can follow the steps below!
Oh yes, here Jaka gives an example of how to send applications via WA on Xiaomi’s cellphone. So, if there is a display or menu option that is not similar to what appears on your cellphone, you just need to look for one that offers just the same thing, gang.
Step 1 – Open the file manager
- The first step that must be done is to open the default file manager application from your Android phone.
Step 2 – Select the ‘APKs’ menu
Next, you select the ‘APKs’ menu to see a list of applications with the .APK format that you have.
Oh yes, keep in mind that in this way you can only send applications that you have only the APK file , not all applications that have been installed on the HP.
Step 3 – Select the APK file that you want to send
- After that, you select the .APK format application file which will be sent to another Android phone by tapping on the circle icon next to it.
Step 4 – Select the ‘Send’ menu
- Next, you select the ‘Send’ menu then select the ‘WhatsApp’ option.
Step 5 – Select the intended WA contact
- Finally, you select the desired WhatsApp contact then tap the ‘Send’ icon.
Later, the recipient only needs to install the application in the way Jaka explained in two previous ways.
If the install process is successful, then it will look like the following.
The final word
Well, that’s just a few ways to send applications via WhatsApp either using or without using additional applications, gangs.
Although in terms of sending the application on WhatsApp all the above methods were successfully carried out, but during the process of installing it there was one way that could not do this.