Activate Ok Google: The Google mobile app for Android and iOS includes a voice recognition feature that allows you to search, get directions, call a contact, or create reminders. Here’s how to activate it.
How to Activate Ok Google Voice Command on Android and iOS
Make a call, consult the weather , know the times of a film in the cinema, register an appointment in the calendar, send an SMS or an email … So many common operations on a smartphone or its smart speaker that Google allows you to do without hands using only the voice.
Enable “Ok Google” voice command on Android
- Open the Google app from your Android smartphone or tablet . In the upper left corner of the page, tap the icon with three horizontal bars and tap Settings, Voice and Detect “Ok Google”;
- In the next menu, toggle the switch to activate the voice command that will work in the Google app or any screen of the Google Now wizard . It will then be necessary to learn to create a pronunciation model for the command “Ok Google” associated with your voice;
- It is also possible to use the “Ok Google” command from any screen. To do this, activate this option in the Voice menu.
Enable “OK Google” voice command on iOS
- Open the Google app, and in the upper-left corner of the Home screen, tap the gear icon. If you’ve opened Google Now, scroll down to return to the Home screen;
- Press Voice Search and select the setting that allows you to use the “OK Google” command. Press OK.
- To start a voice search (from Android or iOS ), open the Google app and say “Ok Google” or tap the microphone icon.
Thus we can activate “Ok Google” Voice Command on Android and iOS