Add Music to Your Facebook Profile: The Facebook profile with photos, words, posts shared often reflects our personality without a shadow of a doubt. So why not add some music that can be listened to with a tap by anyone who visits our profile?
If you are interested and want to know how to add music on your Facebook profile, get comfortable and read the next paragraphs of this guide.
How to Add Music to Your Facebook Profile
Choose your favorite music from millions of songs to listen to on your Facebook profile. The function that allows you to add a song to your Facebook profile is quite hidden and is not always easy to find and few people know it.
I also want to clarify that once you have chosen the song from the millions of songs available, it does not automatically play when someone visits your profile, but you can still place a play button immediately below the cover photo that once you press the music.
Add music to Facebook profile from Android
To add music to your Facebook profile from an Android smartphone after installing the official Facebook app from the Google Play Store, start it.
- At this point, press your finger on the icon in the shape of three horizontal lines (≡) located at the top right.
- From the menu that appears tap your name in order to access the profile page.
- Now scroll a little down and immediately below the Post box in the boxes displayed press the Music option.
- In the new screen where you find yourself press with your finger on the + button located at the top right.
- Select the option of your interest among Popular (latest songs), Love (romantic songs), Family (songs for everyone), Soundtracks by movies and many other musical genres.
- If you don’t see your favorite song among the music categories, don’t worry, type the title of the song in the Search music field .
- After you have chosen the musical genre and the song returns to the Music box then press the icon in the shape of three horizontal dots (…) located next to it.
- From the menu that appears tap on the Fixed item at the top of the profile and the game is done.
Once the music is added to your Facebook profile it is automatically set to public and anyone who views the profile by pressing the Play button can listen to the song in the background.
Add music to Facebook profile from iPhone
To add a song on the Facebook profile from iPhone as background music, start the official Facebook app.
- Press with your finger on the icon in the shape of three horizontal lines (≡) located at the top right.
- From the menu that appears tap on yours name in order to access the profile page.
- On the page where you find yourself scroll a little down and immediately below the Post box in the boxes displayed, press the Music option.
- As you can see, you can immediately view the Add a song section with the list of Popular songs of the moment.
- After identifying the song of your interest from the list, press the Add button . If you don’t see the song in the list, type the name in the Search music field and once you find it, tap the Add button to add it to the Music section.
- To continue, return to the Music box then press the icon in the shape of three horizontal dots (…) located next to the song and from the menu that appears tap the Fixed item at the top of the profile.
Thus, you can Add Music to Your Facebook Profile. If you have any issue, comment us in the comment box.