On the market, there are mice for all types of needs and all budgets. This goes for office mice that cost a few euros for gamer mice that cost several hundred euros. The Aukey brand has developed a new gaming mouse named Aukey GM-F1, characterized by RGB backlighting, an optical sensor of 5,000 DPI and 6 configurable buttons.
Aukey GM-F1 Mouse For Gamers
Characteristics Aukey GM-F1 mouse
- 6 programmable buttons.
- Resolution of 5000 dpi on 6 levels (600/1200/1600/2400/3200/5000).
- Transfer rate: 125/250/500 / 1,000 Hz
- Cable length: 1.8 m (braided cord).
- Dimension: 123 x 66 x 39 mm.
- Weight: 106 grams.
- The GM-F1 mouse comes with its user manual and a 24-month warranty certificate.
On the top of the mouse is a click wheel with a grip and two buttons to change the sensitivity of the sensor on 6 levels (600/1200/1600/2400/3200/5000). On the left side, there are two buttons NEXT and PREVIOUS.
RGB lighting can be set, or even turned off, to one of four preset settings. The mouse is lit at the same time on its lower part and on the upper part at the level of the logo Aukey and the scroll wheel.
When you change the DPI (slider sensitivity) using the appropriate buttons just below the wheel, the color changes according to the selected DPI. This can be set to 7 settings and therefore there will be 7 different colors.
Here’s how to change the lighting of the Aukey GM-F1 mouse:
- To turn off the lights: Press the NEXT button + button (at the same time) several times.
- To change the color mode (static, neon, rainbow, off): Press the Jog wheel + NEXT button (left side) at the same time .
- By pressing the Previous button + button (left side) at the same time you can change the color (red, blue, green, yellow, cyan, magenta).
- You can change the color of the logo and the wheel while pressing the buttons Wheel + DPI button on the top of the mouse at the same time .
Customizing the Aukey GM-F1 mouse
In order to customize the button controls, you can download the Aukey G-Aim Control Center software available only for the Windows operating system, which does not preclude using the mouse under macOS or Linux .
The first installation of the mouse is very simple: just connect the mouse to the PC via the USB port and in a few seconds, it installs the necessary drivers and mouse is immediately ready for operation.
The Aukey G-aim Control Center software allows you to customize the Aukey gaming mouse buttons to change the color corresponding to the DPI but also change the effects and colors of the lower part of the GM-F1 mouse.
Aukey delivers here a comfortable and durable mouse with buttons given for 20 million clicks and a cable reinforced with a braided coating.
The Aukey GM-F1 mouse costs 23.99 euros.