Call of Duty: Mobile has been one of the successes of this 2019, remember that it has been the most downloaded mobile game in history reaching 100 million downloads in its first week.
Activision will not miss this opportunity and the first major Call of Duty: Mobile event is already underway.
Call of Duty: Mobile has a Halloween Event, these are all the details!
On the occasion of Halloween there are many games that take advantage to launch special events, one case is Pokemon GO , and another case is being Call of Duty: Mobile .
Everything you need to know about the Call of Duty: Mobile Halloween event
The first Call of Duty: Mobile event arrives with many free prizes and rewards for participating for a limited time, it will be available until November 1st .
These are all the rewards you will receive if you play Call of Duty: Mobile before the end of the month:
- Free reward for logging in . Just by logging into the game during this event, you will receive a free Artic.50 sniper rifle decorated with Bat Camo.
- A more creepy showdown . Standoff, a beloved map of Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2, is decorated for Halloween. For a limited time, you can experience a confrontation in the middle of the night, walking the streets full of lanterns and spooky orange lights.
- Pumpkins collection . During the Halloween event, all operators will drop pumpkin identification cards, which can be collected for special rewards related to the event.
- Creepy customization items . Throughout the event, the Store, Lucky Draw and more will have Halloween-themed customization items.
- Incoming operator skill: Sparrow . Directly from the Outrider weapons hiding place, the Sparrow comes to Call of Duty: Mobile as a new multiplayer operator skill.
As we see there are many surprises and gifts that we will receive during the next weeks in Call of Duty: Mobile, so there is no better time to play than now.