Characteristics of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Wrestlers and the worlds of mythical games are facing the ultimate showdown: a new entry in the series Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Switch!
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
New fighters such as Splatoon’s Inklings and Ridley’s Metroid series series, make their debut in Super Smash Bros with all previous installment characters. Everybody!
A more agile combat, new items, new attacks, new defensive options and many other surprises will make the battle even hotter whenever and wherever you want.
Worlds of play and legendary fighters meet in the ultimate showdown – a new entry in the Super Smash Bros. series. for the Nintendo Switch system!
- The new opus of the series Super Smash Bros. will be released on December 7, 2018.
- New fighters, new scenarios … and all the characters from previous editions! Everybody!
- The brands of the Splatoon series join the school.
- Ridley of the Metroid series is also targeting the fight.
- Among the returning fighters are Wolf, Ice Climbers and the Pokémon Trainer.
- He elevates the experience. at previously unattached levels with more agile combat, new attacks, new items, and new defensive options.
- Compete against an All All All for 4 players or increase this number with the Smash for 8 *.
All the amiibo figurines from the Super Mario Bros. Collection. (sold separately) are compatible.
Is it a port or a new game?
Before his official revelation at E3, there was a lot of speculation as to whether Super Smash Bros. Ultimate would be a new installment of the series or an expanded port of the Wii U entry, in the vein of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
Nintendo clarified the misconceptions during a Q & A session at this year’s show, confirming that Ultimate is indeed a brand new title designed for Nintendo Switch.