Video with Live Photos are an invention of Apple that very few value, is to record a small video before, during and after you take a photo so that when you see them they seem animated.
iOS 13 | How to Create a Video with Live Photos
Live Photos can save us on more than one occasion since they allow us to edit the exact moment that we like the most , but there are also times that the video they collect may be something we want to keep .
So far we have been able to do this with applications and shortcuts, but in iOS 13 and in iPadOS a native function is included within the new Photos application that allows us to convert one or more of them into a continuous video .
IOS 13 hidden features that we love
It is a function that is included in iOS 13 and iPadOS, although it is true that something is hidden Apple has published a video showing step by step how to extract from one or several Live Photos the video they save . Best of all, we won’t lose our original photo and get a new video.
The procedure is not too complex, you just have to follow these steps.
- Go to the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad updated to iOS 13 or iPadOS.
- Select the Live Photo you want to convert into video, or rather, from which you want to extract the video.
- Now click on the share button , located on the bottom left.
- Go down a bit until you find the Save as video option .
- Pressing your iPhone or iPad will create a new video taken from the Live Photo .
- If you have taken several photos in a row you can get the continuous video of all of them , just click on the top right in Select, mark all and follow the same steps.
As you can see, these are very simple steps that you are sure to use more than once. As previous advice, remember to always have Live Photos activated , they can be really useful in this type of occasions. You can also select several Live Photos from different times, the iPhone will make a continuous video with all of them.
A great idea by Apple that in the current era of social networks can come very well the users. There are times that you want to take a photo but also a video , now with a few simple steps we can extract the video from any photo, that is, have video and photo of the same moment.