Cut Videos on Instagram: In addition to images, video is content that can be used to beautify posts that you want to share on Instagram. Initially, Instagram provided the facility to insert videos with a duration of 15 seconds, but the growing popularity of this application, now our Instagram can upload videos with a duration of 60 seconds (1 minute).
This article will discuss how to cut videos on Instagram. So you can upload videos that are more than 1 minute long on Instagram with the Multiple Post feature.
How to Cut Videos on Instagram
Instagram is the most popular social media application and is used by many people in Indonesia.
Over time, Instagram provides more and more interesting features and is used by Instagram users. One of the Instagram features is the installation and also upload videos with a limited duration of time.
1. Using the Easy Video Cutter Application
1. First, download and install the Easy Video Cutter application on your smartphone. See the example in the picture.
2. After the Easy Video Cutter application is installed on your android phone, open the application.
3. Then select the Cut menu, see the example in the picture.
4. Then select the video that you want to cut the duration. See the example in the picture.
5. Then you will see 2 circles in the duration of your video, you can slide the circle as you wish. But because on Instagram the longest video duration is only 1 minute, then I will cut it no more than 1 minute. See the example in the picture.
6. After setting the duration of the video to 1 minute, then the tab cut icon or scissors icon that is above the right. See the example in the picture.
7. Then select Without Re-encode Video, then name the video that you cut then click OK. See the example in the picture.
8. Wait until the process is complete.
9. Then after the video cutting process is complete, you will be given the option to return to the menu, play the video, share the video, and delete the video. See the example in the picture.
10. To determine whether your video was successfully cut, you can check it yourself.
11. Now, do the same for video 2.3, and so on.
2. Upload the video to Instagram
12. Now upload the video to Instagram, by utilizing the multiple post feature.
13. Then choose the video that you cut earlier.
14. Now upload videos that are more than 1 minute long by cutting them to pieces and using multiple post features.
Easy Video Cutter is an application that can cut or reduce the size of a video file or edit multiple videos into one. Easy Video Cutter is also very helpful if you are a foreign movie buff who is accustomed to watching movies using subtitles.
Because Easy Video Cutter also provides the ability to change .srt files or the like which are usually soft subtitles or separate translations and make them hard subtitles or translations that blend directly with the film or video.
So that’s all the articles about how to cut videos on Instagram.