Download Daemon X Machina From Here
Daemon X Machina: A few months after the release on Switch, Daemon X Machina officially arrives on Personal computer, by using Steam.
Edited by Xseed Games and developed by Worthwhile Inc , the title was produced by Kenichiro Tsukuda, a veteran of From Software’s Armored Core series, and features mech designs by Shoji Kawamori, also an Armored Core veteran.
Daemon X Machina’s Arsenal mech suits allow players to pilot a freely customizable character around a variety of cityscapes, each containing multiple missions, including boss fights. Players can take new equipment from enemies, including light sabers and explosive artillery.
Daemon X Machina
In this game, the player is an Outer, member of a new lineage of human beings who appeared in the aftermath of the Fall of the Moon. Mercenary in the pay of the Orbital organization, he fights on the front lines in a desperate war for the survival of humanity against the Immortals, the corrupt AI who rebelled against their creators.
By flying a fully customizable mech called Arsenal, the player will have to team up with other mercenaries and complete missions to defeat the Immortals once and for all. But be careful, as in a war fought between mercenaries, today’s allies could be tomorrow’s enemies.
From the visionary minds of Kenichiro Tsukuda and the revolutionary mech designer Shoji Kawamori comes a new generation of high speed advert fights between mechs.
- The player will be able to fly across the battlefield with his mech to face frantic battles against corrupt machines and colossal Immortals.
- You can change your Arsenal mech with a variety of weapons and various parts.
- You will have to recover parts and weapons from defeated enemies and then use them directly on the battlefield.
- Your profile will be customizable with a wide range of aesthetic options. By going under the knife you can get body changes that will allow you to learn new skills by sacrificing your human appearance.
- You can collaborate with other players in online Co-op mode to destroy the bosses, or face the exploration missions together to find the bases of the Immortals and unlock powerful equipment.
- You can fight with other new players in 1v1 or 2v2 Clash mode and climb the rankings to become the best mercenary over the world.