Guerrilla Games released the 1.01 patch to fix the problems after the launch of Horizon: Zero Dawn. Horizon: Zero Dawn has been experiencing serious port issues and upsetting gamers since its release.
Guerrilla Games, who made a statement on this situation recently, announced that they are working to optimize the game.
Not long after the announcement, Guerrilla Games released the first optimization patch as promised for Horizon Zero Dawn.
Horizon: Zero Dawn was experiencing serious performance problems on computers due to port issues. Even if some users had a RTX 2080 Ti graphics card, they were having problems when they opened the game in 4K resolution, and they were encountering stuttering and stuttering.
In addition to these, problems such as crashing problems in the game and deletion of save files were another problem that the game started to deal with.
Guerrilla Games said in a statement that they highly appreciate the feedback from the players and their Steam pages, and after these feedbacks, they started to fix Horizon: Zero Dawn. This first update, which was released quickly according to player feedback, includes:
- Some players were experiencing crashes in their games. With the 1.01 patch, crashes were prevented, although not completely.
- Some players experience GPU -related stuttering etc. was having problems. With the 1.01 patch, advanced identification and data collection will be made in order to detect these problems experienced by users.
- Fixed anisotropic filtering issue that some players experienced, HDR not working properly. 4K image is now healthier.
Guerrilla Games made a new statement after the patch, stating that they will continue to work to improve the game; He stated that the feedback from the players is still very important for them and a better gaming experience.
He stated that it would be better to convey the problems related to Horizon: Zero Dawn to them in order to solve the problems quickly. Although we cannot return to every report sent to us, the producer company definitely see them and we are grateful to all the actors who sent us this report.
All the notes about Guerrilla Games’ 1.01 patch for Horizon: Zero Dawn are as follows;
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash if SteamUI did not launch properly at startup.
- The mechanics causing the slowdown have been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where Windows / Steam profile names containing special characters prevented some players from saving the game.
- Fixed an issue where Windows / Steam profile names containing special characters prevented some players from saving screenshots in photo mode.
- Added advanced diagnostic data collection capability when submitting a crash and bug report.
- Fixed video corruption issue for certain hardware.