Wondering what your friends or Facebook subscribers think of when referring to a specific topic? Fortunately for you, there is a way to find out! Facebook or Facebook surveys are a great way to interact with your friends or followers in a fun and engaging way. But how do you create a Facebook poll?
Once you know what your target market is, it’s very easy to create a Facebook survey. For more information on creating a Facebook survey or toll , keep reading here on AstuceTech.
How to Create a Facebook Survey
When doing a survey on Facebook, you should first know that doing a survey from a personal profile differs from that from a Facebook page for what to consider. Technically speaking, however, the process is the same. Read on to learn how to create a Facebook Timeline and Personal Profile Survey :
- First, go to the “Status” section and click on the ellipsis to display the Options tab.
- Then the page will allow you to create content on the wall. Look for the “Survey” option and select it.
- Then, a dialog window will open where you can enter your question and enter your possible answers.
- The poll option also allows you to add a photo of the video option if you wish.
- And when you’re done, POST!
See, quick and easy!
How to create a survey on the company’s Facebook page
Doing a survey for a group and a profile is done in the same way, technically speaking. However, what to take into account when modifying the Facebook poll. When you work as a company, the way you organize a survey will be different than a personal survey done for your friends. Here are our tips for conducting a business survey on a Facebook page:
- Make sure your page is well managed so you can control who you want to answer your questions. This can be done in your settings page .
- Then we recommend that you choose a duration for your Facebook survey.
- We recommend adding a photo to your business survey to grab the attention of your subscribers.
- Make sure to follow the progress of the survey.
- To follow! If you’re doing a survey, make sure you keep your promise to your customers and give them what they asked for (depending on the survey question, of course!)
How to create a facebook survey: what to consider
The first thing to do is to make sure that your question is well worded and does not give rise to misinterpretations. In addition, we suggest that you choose concrete and clear answers. In this way, the survey will provide you with reliable and useful information that you can use to improve your business.
It is also essential that the survey has the necessary dissemination to reach the chosen target audience. In general, this is usually easy to do on a Facebook page , since once someone follows you, the content should immediately reach them.
However, you can take into account certain elements, such as a Facebook survey example, which could help to reinforce the dissemination of your survey:
- Day and time of publication : choose a day and a time when you see that the majority of your audience is active. According to mashable.com, public activity on Facebook is generally higher at 11 a.m., 3 p.m. and 8 p.m. on Wednesdays. In addition, people are generally more active on Facebook on weekdays than on weekends.
- Survey style : make sure the style of the published photo or video is appealing to the eye and ask a clear but compelling question.
- Photos that accompany the survey : choose a photo that draws attention and works well with the survey concept.
- Use of hashtags on Facebook : use a common and searched hashtag corresponding to your survey question.