Have you recently encountered the dns probe finished no internet error when browsing and refreshing the page did not resolve the issue? Then you have arrived at the right page, where we will show you the solutions to solve the problem.
How To Fix DNS Probe Finished No Internet Error
There can be many reasons for the problem, for example, your Internet connection may be a problem, or perhaps a system problem. No matter what the causes are, we are going to show you some methods that will eventually fix the problem.
So, without further discussion, let’s explain the possible solutions to get out of the situation when the DNS check is complete without the Internet appearing.
1. Solve the problem using the command prompt
- First, open the search bar and type cmd, then right-click on the command prompt, then click run as administrator. This will open the command prompt.
- Then try the following command one by one and see which one works best for you.
Ipconfig / Release
Ipconfig / All
Ipconfig / Flushdns
Ipconfig / Renew
Netsh Int Ip Set Dns
Netsh Winsock Reset
- Now restart your computer and see if the above commands solve the problem or not? If the DNS detection problem has ended, the Internet still does not persist on your screen, go to the next solution, presented below.
2. Updating the driver software to resolve the problem
- Press Windows + R keys simultaneously to open the Run dialog box and enter devmgmt.msc . Then click on the “OK” button and the Device Manager will open on your screen.
- After that, find the option “ Network Adapters ” and click on it.
- Now right-click on the network card running on your computer and select ” Update Driver Software ” from the options.
- Click on the “Browse my computer for driver software” option.
- Then select the option ” Let me choose the best driver for my computer “.
- Simply select the compatible driver software and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once the process is complete, try to surf the Internet again and your DNS probe problem is over, no Internet access will be resolved.
3. Change your TCP / IP4 proxy to Fix DNS testing no internet solution
- Right-click on the Windows logo located in the left corner of your screen and select “Network Connections”.
- On the next tab, you must right-click on the active Internet connection and select the “Properties” option.
- A dialog box opens and you need to find and press the option “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4)”.
- After that, use the following DNS to alternate the address.Preferred DNS server: 188.8.131.52
Alternative DNS server: 184.108.40.206
- That’s all! You have successfully resolved the problem. Now enjoy fast navigation without any interruptions.
If you want to complete the images step by step, follow this link.
So these are the best possible solutions that you can use when the dns_probe_finished_no_internet error appears. We hope this article helps you solve the dns probe finished no internet issue.