How to group the video call on WhatsApp
Video call on WhatsApp : WhatsApp supports free video calls via Wi-Fi or mobile data, even for contacts living abroad.
Here’s how to make individual or group video calls on WhatsApp.
In the past, you had to use a third-party application to make group video calls with your WhatsApp contacts, but this feature is now available in the iPhone and Android app.
(If you can not find it, you should update your application.) Here’s how to call multiple WhatsApp contacts at the same time.
Video call on WhatsApp
How to make a video call on WhatsApp
You can make a video call to your Android phone by following the steps below.
- Open a WhatsApp conversation
- Tap the video camera at the top right of the window
- The video call will start automatically and the recipient’s phone will ring.
- Once your recipient has responded, tap the Add User icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select a second recipient to add them to the call
- Once they joined, you can also add a third recipient
If you prefer to make standard voice calls instead of video calls, simply tap the phone icon instead of the camera icon.
The WhatsApp video calls are mainly for social interaction and occasional.
For video calls and conferences, you can use applications such as R-HUB HJD videoconferencing servers. It allows 30 people to connect via a videoconference. share this with your friends