This article will discuss how to put videos or add videos in WordPress posts. Maybe you already have some videos that you have uploaded to YouTube and now you also want to attach them to posts on your WordPress site.
How to Insert Videos in WordPress Posts
Steps to Copy Video Code on Youtube
- Please visit the YouTube site first or directly access your video channel. Account Login >> click Creator Studio >> Video Manager.
- Then you click edit on one of the videos that you will use.
- Right Click inside the video Select Copy Embed Code.
Steps to Add Video Code to Posts
- Please login to your WordPress account.
- Click Posts >> Add New .
- Next, you click Text which is above next to Visual. Right click and paste the embed code that you copied from YouTube.
- To see the results you click again Visual. It will look a little small in the post. to increase the size, you can change the size to width = “500 ″ and height t =” 300 ″.
- In order to be in the middle position you can add the code <center> and at the end with the </center> code
That’s how to put a video in a WordPress post using the embed code from YouTube. Good luck and hopefully useful.