Still news for all users who use the PayPal platform to pay for their online purchases. After being announced for some time, the “Pay in 3 installments” mode is finally available.
How to Pay in Installments with PayPal
Before seeing how to make the payment in installments on Paypal, we would like to clarify that this type of payment is already available on all orders ranging from € 30 up to € 2,000, payable via PayPal.
The procedure for making the payment in installments on Paypal is really very simple and within everyone’s reach, all you have to do is follow the steps listed in the guide below.
Here are the steps to make the payment in installments on Paypal
First of all, logically you will have to connect to an e-commerce and make sure that it accepts PayPal as a payment method. You will find the appropriate indication very often at the bottom of the site or directly during the purchase phase
- Choose and add to the cart products ranging from € 30 up to € 2,000
- Access the cart and proceed with the payment by choosing PayPal
- You will then be sent back to the service payment screen
- Log in to continue and check the “Pay in 3 installments” box when choosing card
Once the purchase is completed, PayPal will automatically debit the payment of the subsequent installments on the cards connected to your account, whether they are debit or credit cards or a bank account.
- To give a small example, a payment of € 30 is automatically recalculated in three installments of € 10 each.
The amount due will be divided exactly into three smaller amounts that you will pay in three times, the first immediately and the other twice monthly until the balance.
You can then make your purchases in installments, comfortably in three installments without any additional expense and no interest.