How to Permanently Delete Snapchat Account
Tired of using Snapchat and want to delete it from your phone? If yes, then you are on the right blog where we will show you how to delete the Snapchat account permanently.
There is no doubt that Snapchat was one of the funniest and most fun messaging apps of the time, but not everyone liked it. Whatever the reason for deleting your Snapchat account, we are here to guide you. So without further discussion, let’s understand how you can delete your Snapchat account.
Permanently delete Snapchat account
How to delete a Snapchat account? (Method 1)
- First, make sure your email is verified with your Snapchat account.
- Then access this link from any web browser.
- Once the page is loaded, enter your username and password in the fields required.
- Check the box to confirm that you are not a robot, then click on the “ Connect ” button.
- Once you’re signed in, simply re-enter your login details to confirm the deletion.
- After that click on “Delete my account” and you’re done.
Now your Snapchat account is temporarily deleted and if you want to recover it, you can do so with the steps that we have indicated at the bottom of this article.
How to delete a Snapchat account?
- First, access this link from any web browser.
- Once the page is loaded, enter your username and password and log in.
- Once the page is loaded, scroll down and select the “ Assistance ” option located in the Company section.
- Then type “ delete ” in the search bar and select the option Delete my account.
- Now you need to follow the steps that we listed in Method 1.
- Once you follow them, you’re done and your account will be deleted from Snapchat.
How to recover your Snapchat Back account?
Have you just deleted your Snapchat account and want to recover it? If so, we have simplified things for you. There is no serious problem if you want to recover your Snapchat account and continue to capture your friends. The only problem is that you cannot recover your account if you have exceeded the deadline set by the Snapchat team.
Currently, the deadline is 30 days, which means that you can recover your account within the time limit. period mentioned above. But, the question is how? How can you do that So, here are the steps you can take to recover your Snapchat account.
- Open the Snapchat app on your device
- Enter the login information for the account you want to recover.
- Once you have entered the credentials, Snapchat asks you if you want to reactivate your account?
- After that, simply click on the “OK” button to confirm the reactivation.
- Once your account is reactivated, you will receive an email from the Snapchat team.
- Now you can login to your account and start capturing your friends again.
Now you have all the information you need to delete and recover your Snapchat account. We hope you have found the information you were looking for.