Whether sharing a game or making a tutorial on YouTube, there are many reasons why you need a screen recorder. Although there are many software programs to record the screen on Windows and Mac, few seem to stand out from FonePaw screen recorder.
Indeed, FonePaw is an all-in-one screen recording program with an easy-to-use interface for recording audio and video, but it also allows you to add annotations, customize registration and much more.
What differentiates FonePaw Screen Recorder from its competitors is its ability to record several things simultaneously. For example, you can record video from your WebCam at the same time as your main screen . Likewise, you can record your computer’s screen activity with microphone sound and system sounds.
In addition, the FonePaw screen recorder allows:
- Simultaneously record screen activities and webcam video with system and microphone audio (Skype, GTalk and other video messaging support);
- To record videos in different formats: MP4, GIF, WMV, AVI, MOV, MKV, FLV, MPEG, etc. ;
- Create screen impressions and add annotations to them
- Export the recording as a GIF image and set its frame rate (option for Windows version only);
- Add drawings, notes, arrows, etc. in your videos.
- Main Features of FonePaw Screen Recorder
- Open the “Start” menu under Windows or the Applications folder under macOS and
- select FonePaw Screen Recorder to display the software menu.
As mentioned at the beginning of the article, you can record screen activity with webcam, system sound and microphone at the same time. To do this, simply activate each setting in the screen recording software menu.
All you have to do is choose the size of the recording window and click on the “REC” button to start the recording.
Add a text
Once the screen recording has started, you will see a toolbox at the bottom of your screen. This includes various options for taking screenshots for example, but also for adding annotations.
To add text, arrows, or shapes, simply click the pencil icon during recording in the toolbar.
Schedule a recording
One of the features that distinguishes FonePaw Screen Recorder from other programs is the ability to schedule a recording at a specific time or to start a countdown before starting the recording. This option can be useful in various situations.
Export in multiple formats
Once your registration is complete, FonePaw Screen Recorder allows you to export your file in different formats even in GIF (feature available in Windows version).
Price and availability
FonePaw Screen Recorder is an easy-to-use productivity software for Windows and MacOS operating systems. It supports audio and video capture and supports annotations. If you are recording games or tutorials, this software is clearly essential. You can download a trial version for free before you decide to buy a lifetime license from € 34.95.